**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Kingpin Bug

RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Perhaps this is not a bug and I’m just missing something. I often run KP/Hood in war. Take path 9, but also allows me to shrug off the stun from encroaching stun on node 26 in most instances. Today I went in to fight Professor X on node 26 and was stunned twice by encroaching stun. Thought I was crazy so went back in and recorded. Sure enough, I was stunned by encroaching stun again. I had backed off to ensure that there were no debuffs on me within the cool down window for his purify. I can’t think of anything that would have lowered my ability accuracy unless there is some strange interaction with the High Ground global and ability accuracy (or a bug) since the altitude charges cannot be reduced by ability accuracy. Typically there is a tiny stun right before KP purifies it. In this instance, I was stunned the whole duration. Pictures are from right before the timer expires and then a few seconds after.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Pacify mastery probably. But that shouldn't matter if you had hood
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    That is actually a good thought. As I mentioned, there is a tiny window where you are actually stunned, and pacify kicks in “when stunned”, so the timeline would be short stun, reduce ability accuracy, failed purify.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

That is actually a good thought. As I mentioned, there is a tiny window where you are actually stunned, and pacify kicks in “when stunned”, so the timeline would be short stun, reduce ability accuracy, failed purify.

That's not how pacify works . Pacify AAR is instant. Regardless if you had hood it shouldn't matter. I faced this against stunning reflection