**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an Alliance

Looking for a relax alliance

Comments

• KoliasKolias Posts: 2
    Pm kolias1925
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    See my post if you're interested @JaeSuk
  • JaeSukJaeSuk Posts: 17
    Kolias my line ID I can’t seem to find you idk why
  • Add me on line: IceStorm
  • Spectre29Spectre29 Posts: 56
    Would love to have you on our team. Spectre 29 in game. Hit me up.
  • QueenNJAHQueenNJAH Posts: 33
    Hello! [NJAH!] is a 30 mil 6 year old veteran alliance looking for a few players. Only requirement is AQ maps 4/4/4 with epic and master mods. Must be very active in aq as it is our only requirement. AW is optional with one battlegroup. Discord for comm. We score about 150mil + in aq and get about 3k glory a week. This is a perfect alliance for veteran players tired of the grind, or want to work on end game content without having to worry about a huge AQ or AW commitment but still want glory. Also a good alliance for intermediate players who want to progress. Uncollected or Cavalier suggested. We are a relaxed but efficient adult alliance of long time players. Pm ingame if interested @QueenNJAH
  • Hamzah_Ali3Hamzah_Ali3 Posts: 42
    Are you still looking?
  • If you're still looking hmu at Line as kurrr333, or search us with the tag NXPTY and contact me, the leader
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map554 and we don't have enough willing to participate in AW.

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, located in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

https://line.me/ti/p/8GzfK3kXAU

Check us out!