**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this right Crystal drop rate?

Comments

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Yeah me too, its actually really annoying.
  • Distal_lessDistal_less Posts: 14
    @Kabam Zibiit is there an update you can share with us?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

If comp doesn't come in the next couple days we should be able to get refunds without a penalty. That's only fair.

Yeah sure they are going to give u the 6* and the shards from 3-4 days for free 🤣
    Or at least a time frame.
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14
    Any updates on when are we getting the compensation/correction crystals?
    When is an acceptable time to ask for a refund?
    For me the vagueness of it all is deeply unprofessional. Imagine getting the wrong item literally anywhere else and them saying, where sorry but we'll fix this eventually. I'm sorry but those cavs are half the reasons why I buy the offers there included in.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    For the august 1 bundle we got the compensation on August 5, so we should be getting the compensation probably tomorrow
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Has anyone received correction crystals? I was close to cut off time so not sure if I will get them. Did have horrible luck but then I usually do.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    No, I don’t think anyone has received anything yet. I definitely had the ones with the wrong drop rate as I bought the deal pretty much instantly. It was certainly noticeable given the pulls.
    I haven't yet either, what's awesome is that there letting this thread die too. As we comment it doesn't gain traction in the queue.
  • CaptainZexalCaptainZexal Posts: 18
    Not had anything yet no. Getting a bit impatient here as never should take this long. The would be straight onto us if we ended up asking for a refund
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ok, so I think that now it'd be a great time for some info on this.

@Kabam Miike
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    @Kabam Miike can we get an update on when we should expect to see the corrected crystals?
  • Dollas78Dollas78 Posts: 19
    Any insight from Kabam on this correction yet?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Oh boy they are going to have to do a firesale for this cyber monday, cause my will to spend is almost gone...
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Keep in mind, mastery load outs are coming in the near future…..comment made back in early 2020….so compensation could be in a year
  • KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    Do we have a timeline on this compensation yet @Kabam Miike
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    edited November 2021
    Really need an update here? Should we start asking for refunds? Been 4 days?
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    so its been a week but still no news on when the crystal compensation are ? it would be nice if they sent them out soon. Anyone got them yet?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

so its been a week but still no news on when the crystal compensation are ? it would be nice if they sent them out soon. Anyone got them yet?

Not even 5 days yet...