**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this right Crystal drop rate?

1235»

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    It's 22H Level Up today..would be nice to get these sometime in the next few hours :)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I just got mine

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Yeah they just came in - got a 6* nexus :smiley:
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    I got corrected cav nexus crystals.. Thanks Kabam
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Nothing here and i bought it around 10:30
  • GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19
    I haven’t received mine, I know my drop rates weren’t great and I’m still waiting.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    This kind of stuff should not happen. Bought the package at about the time of the fix. No way of knowing if before or after. Seems like it would be easy to avoid this issue.
  • MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 55
    Anyway that anyone who got comp close to cur off time can tell us approx time? I bought at 1:37PM EST and didnt get comp. My alliance mate did however and it was about 5 mins before me I think.
  • ParatedParated Posts: 30
    I still haven’t got them
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    I havent gotten mine either, Bought the offer almost instantly when it came out.
    @Kabam Miike
    Primis00 said:

I havent gotten mine either, Bought the offer almost instantly when it came out.

@Primis00 guess we are left behind and have to contact kabam via ticket. I hope they will help me this time and not give me an automatic response by robots
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Parated said:

@Primis00 guess we are left behind and have to contact kabam via ticket. I hope they will help me this time and not give me an automatic response by robots

I did and got a generic response that they would be sent out at some point. They wont help from support.
    Hmm. So what to do now? I also bought them almost immediately the offer dropped. Got 6-7x 3* and 3 x 4*.. so obviously with the old droprates. I wished I recorded it with the droprates
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    Same here, bought immediately cause it looked like a steal, but haven't gotten compensation yet. Here's hoping we get it sometime next week
  • GurujoseGurujose Posts: 7

Can confirm that these were the wrong Drop Rates. We've fixed the issue, and those that purchased the Crystals before the fix went out will get the correct crystals at some point in the near future. Sorry about that, Folks!

Can you confirm when this was fixed?
    Still nothing.