**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    edited October 2021
    In game name: Bening One
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A52
    Device operating system: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game version installed: 32.3.0 (Recent)
    Game mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Input lag and miss input on heavy attack, dash back, and particularly block.
  • Jonh_316Jonh_316 Posts: 1
    edited October 2021
    In-Game Name: arretadoman.
    Device and Model: ( Moto G6 Play)
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: The game is crashing before starting the fight. Close the game automatically.

• Castelo_Castelo_ Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Mr.Castelo.
    Device and Model: ( Moto G6)
    Description of the Issue: I have to enter the game twice to be able to do a fight.
    The first time I enter the mission and start fighting. Then the game closes.
    I open the game again and it recovers the fight. At that moment I can play.
    In the next fight it's all the same.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    In-Game Name: pl0w
    Device and Model: Samsung SM-J337A
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 32.3
    Game Mode: Everwhere, eq, story, war, arena.
    Description of the Issue: loss of controls. I have had issues with the game making moves for me. Most recently I was in war and had no control what's so ever. At the beginning of the fight I went to block and nothing just stood there, I tried dashing backwards and I just stood there helpless till I died without being able to do anything. Waste of full boosts. I've had issues with lag before the update where I spent 3000 units against gwenmaster trying to intercept her but she wouldn't have it. she would be seemingly slow always light intercepting my medium intercept, they would medium dash me and I would go for the intercept and she would win everytime, I had to force out because I refuse to spend money on a game that isn't working properly. I went to arena and my intercepts worked fine when the ai wasn't being passive. Now after the update my controls will do their own thing. I tap block and I dash forward or backwards. I swipe backwards and dash in, especially during special attacks. On occasion the random heavy phenomena happens during combo. I go for a parry+heavy combo but upon tapping and holding the screen to charge the heavy I dash backwards removing my window to attack the defender while stunned. I am frequently seeing the bad connection symbol as well.
  • Ron12Ron12 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: Spider-Mae
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy J7 prime
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Only when I'm using WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I can't log in when using WiFi and take hours to get in again, but I can use other apps and the connection is fine, it's the game.
  • melmenartmelmenart Posts: 24
    In-Game Name: melmenart
    Device and Model: Honor 10 Lite
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Description of the Issue : game freeze for a couple of seconds, again and Again, you writing, that in New update you fix this, nope. Not fixed.

https://youtu.be/F-AyinddcXc
  • JoojJooj Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: CDSJr
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto E7 Power
    Device Operating System: 10
    Description of the Issue: I'm having 2 issues right now, a lot of visual glitches that happens every time the game wants to crash and crashing, these are happens ALL the time and makes the game almost unplayable ( aside from arena that crash less than quest and story, but still crashes a lot ), the crashes happens before and after a fight, and from time to time it crashes 5 to 7 times before i even enter the fight, crashes when trying to use item's or open a crystal, i´ve been playing this game since 2016 and never had that kind of issues, they started 2 months ago when i changed my phone, and with all that problems the controls issues too, i love this game but seems the own game doesn't want me to play it, simply frustrating.
  • ApelKecilApelKecil Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: (the issue)
    Device and Model: (Redmi Note 5)
    Device Operating System: (Android 9)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both.
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0 (7 sep 2021)
    Game Mode: Alliance.
    Description of the Issue: I can't create my own username in-game. This start from the beginning i'm playing this game until now i reach level 42. I can't join any alliance and doing anything about it. Even i trying it using VPN network, but still can't make any progress. I'm from Indonesia anyway. Thank you for your support. I hope this issue will be solved.

• VenatorVenator Posts: 3
    edited October 2021
    In-Game Name: venatorix
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: 11
    Game Version Installed: 1177663
    Game Mode: EQ, Side quest
    Description of the Issue: This is a follow-up to previous post, regarding control/input problems.- Specifically ending the combo early in side quest. AQ and AW I still find the parry and timing off, but combos seem to play out fine.

I am having consistent problems with the cosmic eclipse side quest (path 3, symbiote Spiderman boss). I have been using mainly ghost on this path to avoid the bug, which finishes my combo early and I just stop and then get wrecked, it seems to affect every champ I've brought (Archangel, Moleman, Elsa Bloodstone) who use the normal combo, unlike Ghost, but it also happens with Ghost if I try a combo with her also.

PS: Compensation should have standard revives, not just AW and AQ revives. I am burning through a ton of these due to this bug and I refuse to play EQ this month for this reason.

• In-Game Name: KiLLer_Kirito
    Device and Model: Samsung S20 Ultra / SM-G988B/DS
    Device Operating System: One UI Version: 3.1 / Android Version 11
    Game Mode: Menus, Story, Event quest, Any Quest, Arena, settings Tab & Mid Fight.

Description of the Issue: When minimizing the game, The game will crash and reboot. This happens even when minimizing for 5 seconds. It doesnt matter if I minimize to my home screen or when going into another App. Same thing happens
  • LeanderShaneLeanderShane Posts: 1
    edited October 2021
    The app is constantly crashing every 2 or 3 minutes wether I'm doing this or that. It got worse after yesterday's maintenance. I have Moto 7G Play. I've been having this issue for 3 months now. I have Android 10. My user name is Leander Shane.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I don't know if there has been "fixes" going on, hot or otherwise, but my game play experience has been going from bad to worse, to now unplayable. Fix it already. Yeah, I realize it's a complicated issue, but damn, next gen phone, and it been worse rather than better in the last couple weeks. Every update, it is actually worse.
  • In-Game Name: 5 accounts- Battman-1, MR.VL, Richard-LA, Marv.l, RHC72( which I play on LG G8 only)
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 screen ; LG G8 ThinQ G820QM20f
    Device Operating System: 11 on S6, 10 on LG G8
    Cellular or WiFi: Only on WiFi, neither device has cell service connected
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0 on Both
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests (notice a lot), Arena (notice less), Alliance Quest or Alliance War (I don't play war)
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue. There is incredible lag on event quest for Nick Fury, Black Widow Clairevoyant, Doctor Doom and Archangel when fighting Thor, Cull, Red Goblin) on Epic. The LG G8 is worse. So sometimes when I am trying fo dex, It actually lounges forward... is as if it was stuff on partial automatic pilot. I just noticed figthing Red Goblin - I dont think he haa reverse controls,,, o masters I can beat the Red Goblin easier but the healthpools are smaller
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I just had the "spinning wheel o' death" happen in AW. It lasted about 10 minutes and cost me a full attack, my boosts, and my health. Fun times.
  • Mon jeu se crash sans arrêt, a chaque début de combat sur les quêtes d'alliance et les guerres d'alliance, je suis éjecté du jeu et perd systématiquement le combat avec la moitié de vie de mon champion mangé . Je ne peux plus faire mes événements correctement. Si les problèmes continuent , je quitterai ce jeu que j'ai adoré mais qui devient insupportable.
  • Cerberus6pCerberus6p Posts: 9
    Game Id:Cerberus3p
    Device model: Samsung galaxy s20+
    Device sistem: Android 11
    Erro:wifi and cellphone
    Version game:33.0.0 update 01/11/21
    Game mode: in all game, all modes and all loading windows
    Description:The game is locked at 30 fps, the whole game, sometimes it increases to 44 fps and then goes back to 30, and it's not just on my device, it's on several others, I ask the moderators to look at the game forums because in all devices and playable devices, even if they accept 60fps or 120fps, the game is fixed at 30 fps, this is causing bugs and lags, as the devices try to raise the fps rate, the game blocks the attempt and the phone starts to heat up madly. I ask you to release a Screen Refresh Rate update to 60fps or 120fps please!!!
    Game Id:Cerberus3p
    Device model: Samsung galaxy s20+
    Device sistem: Android 11
    Erro:wifi and cellphone
    Version game:33.0.0 update 01/11/21
    Game mode: in all game, all modes and all loading windows
    Description:The game is locked at 30 fps, the whole game, sometimes it increases to 44 fps and then goes back to 30, and it's not just on my device, it's on several others, I ask the moderators to look at the game forums because in all devices and playable devices, even if they accept 60fps or 120fps, the game is fixed at 30 fps, this is causing bugs and lags, as the devices try to raise the fps rate, the game blocks the attempt and the phone starts to heat up madly. I ask you to release a Screen Refresh Rate update to 60fps or 120fps please!!!
    PLIS, CHECK YOUR FPS AND RELATED! THANK'S
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    I've wrote here about every six months, so who knows maybe eventually it gets through.

1. YOU'RE FPS IS RIDICULOUS.
    2. PARRY DOES NOT CONSISTENTLY WORK.
    3. AI IS SHALLOW EVADING EVERY DASH ATTACK IT FEELS.
    4. THE REACH ON CERTAIN CHAMPS IS FAR TOO GREAT.

It's been years now so I know this gets buried, but hey Miike said keep letting you guys know. Here's hoping.
  • In-Game Name: Kaubapa
    Device and Model: Samsung note 10
    Device Operating System: android 11
    Game Version Installed: version 33.0.0
    Game Mode: Menus, Story Quests,
    Description of the Issue: I have completed act 4. But the nodes in my last quest 4.4.4 are still reflected as unexplored. I have uploaded some pictures and you can see that the front and back are explored and middle is not. I have not gotten my exploration awards for act 4 too...

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    In-Game Name: renaxqq
    Device and Model: Nokia 7 plus
    Game Version Installed: V33.0
    Game Mode: Not related to any game mode.
    Description of the Issue: After update V33.0 gameplay itself is very smooth like before but when I launch the game and open for the FIRST TIME my champions roster their icons are reloading. Same thing was happening when I cleared app cache but now I have a feeling that game is deleting cache every time it's closed. Something definitely is wrong with game cache files. It's like game isn't creating cache files. Tried reinstalling but nothing changed. And memory leak issue is still there.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Name Rebel X
    Device samsung galaxy tab a 8
    Version current
    Cellular
    Area everywhere crash every 10 minutes animations break the game professor x mainly but every new champs animations cause lag I love this game but crashing and lag make it tedious

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Also while I was logging back in after it crashed it crashed 3 more times before I could even get into the game
    Here is some animation lag

• AegonBRAegonBR Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: AegonBR
    Device and Model: Xiaomi MI-A3
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Game Version Installed: 33.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena.
    Description of the Issue: sometimes the screen it's freezing ( not much) and then I can reliable on my next hit or block and sometimes out of nowhere the game understand that I did the action for a heavy attack. Leaving a opening in my character in a fight that I have total control.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    In- Game Name: Chat Banned
    Device and model: Redmi Note 6 Pro
    Operating system Android 9
    Cellular or wifi: Wifi
    Game version installed: 33.0.0
    Game mode: Story quests, event quests, arena,both alliance modes
    Description of the issue: Lag spikes, they are present in almost every fight and whenever they occur I find myself get caught by the AIs 5 hit combo/heavy, it's getting really annoying
    In-Game Name: melmenart
    Device and Model: Honor 10 Lite
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Description of the Issue : Lagging, freezing, lagging, freezing, i'm writing here a lot of times about this problem, year, more than year gameplay is horrible, freezing for couple sec, and you dont care, obviously. After last update playing normal about 5 minutes, and after I need restart game.. Every launch, and every icons loaded, I think the game cache deleated after every launch, you writing that you know problems of freezes and lags, but nothing changes.
    https://youtu.be/dL8yfYVsl4M
    Is it normal you think?) More than year I'm playing in your game like this)