**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are the nexus cav comp

Hello
As I have mentioned I have recently received cavalier nexus crystal with the wrong drop rates from the hero crystal daily shards
Any update on when comp is coming for this
Thankyou

Comments

• TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    I have received mine. So i guess keep an eye out. Maybe also verify you’re entitled to compensation based on when you made the purchase?
  • GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19
    I have yet to receive mine and I know my drop rates weren’t the best at all either.
  • DrCharizardDrCharizard Posts: 6
    I haven’t received mine either. Not sure why I know other players have already.
  • I’ve not got mine either, bought the deal first thing as well.
  • HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 47
    I legit bought them at 10:48 the day it dropped. not sure when it was patched but I was within 1 hour of them being released. not sure what time the patch went live to fix rates. didnt get comp
  • LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
    Patch fix was sent out roughly 40-45mins from what Ive gathered...maybe someone from kabam will confirm...or send a ticket?
  • xBearxxBearx Posts: 61
    Wait was the "Cavalier Otherwordly Nexus Crystal" wrong drop rate? Because i bought it right away when it came out.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    @xBearx no this was for the Card that included regular cavalier nexus crystals. I wanna say it came out last week
  • xBearxxBearx Posts: 61
    @TC1 Thank you for clarifying.
  • O2T said:

Hey thanks everyone for commenting
    I bought the hero crystal offer not even half an hour after it came out.
    I haven't received mine
    I guess I'll have to go onto support :/

Same for me. Do you expect them to not make a mess of it lol

• GurujoseGurujose Posts: 7
    Kabam can we get some type of update about what time the crystals was fixed.
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    I bought it like 30 minutes in and it had the old drop rates. Still haven’t gotten any compensation either.