**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI reaction time

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The reaction time of AI seems a bit extreme since update

When i do a full combo, ending with a medium attack, the AI happen to counter attack before i can get out of range πŸ€”

Against Sersi in Cavalier EQ she can immediatly attack you while you dext the last hit of her sp1 even if she is at the end of the battlefield she can hit you πŸ˜‘

Apart from that, parry/dext issue is worse since the update
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    Stellar said:

When i do a full combo, ending with a medium attack, the AI happen to counter attack before i can get out of range πŸ€”

Against Sersi in Cavalier EQ she can immediatly attack you while you dext the last hit of her sp1 even if she is at the end of the battlefield she can hit you πŸ˜‘

In SQ, g99 was blocking and i dashed towards her to bait her special, and she intercepted me with the special. So players face issues with parry/dex/intercept but AI can do it better.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    AI intercept like an elite class summoner.. MSD, KarateMike, Lagacy level skill.. I was trying to intercept and got counter intercept by AI, had to repeat again and again until I was comfortable with the health I got left.. it’s a difference between getting combo by a bit or combo into oblivion.. I don’t have 6* rank3 so I made use with 6* rank2 Magneto OG undupe and 5* Magneto OG rank4, it was challenging with Cataclysm legendary difficulty.. glad to get it done.. unfortunately, I pulled a dud champion with a cool name.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I stopped playing the game for like a month and redownloaded, just going against Winter Soldier I would try to dash into him while he was holding block with a special and he was very commonly throwing a special. Not that this is something that shouldn’t be allowed, just saying the AI has very much changed
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83 β˜…
    Stellar said:

Thats True Before Update I could easily counter claires sp1 and hit a full combo but after update she just dashes back and combos me into the face thats so frustrating
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I haven’t been on the forums in a while I literally just came in here to complain about this and it was the first topic!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Please Kabam, check the reaction time of your AI !

After a sp the AI is able to recover and counter-attack with its own sp or basic attack before we have time to dext back to safety !

I had this behavior for many times since the end of 2021

@Kabam Zibiit