**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mutant champ should I upgrade next (all awakened)?

SamuraiTCSamuraiTC Posts: 11
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have been lucky with mutant champs and am now spoilt for choice on which one to upgrade next and could use some help deciding.

Which mutant champ should I upgrade next (all awakened)? 52 votes

4* Iceman (Rank 4 - 5)
38%
GamerstakNemesioMrbeast6000GhengisHanBuckeyeKPRentonXDStar_Lord_DarkArrow07Dmack976637SpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzImbahtmahnHzoriTempestHulk_Smellsweapon_xtreme83FaisaljavedElliottPaniniROLL2020 20 votes
4* Archangel (Rank 4 - 5)
30%
Noob_2yrsTheLazyKingSomeoneElseYouCantSeeMe2Jwallace25FilmScorpionMasterTroller42AAwkWardLeepower12LadyAltoidsSuskanutKennadoDrewbe14colbyscipio987Hiddink3KSSCHOW 16 votes
4* Wolverine (Rank 4 - 5)
13%
MattyloSpity68Ashraf359zuffyXillymanX_KING_XKing_Robb40 7 votes
5* X23 (Rank 2 - 3)
17%
winterthurDexman1349Chris_L_HJohnmaharajaSupremeWarlordBenny_Cucumberscjs80001DurrKorporate_Kurt 9 votes

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    5* X23 (Rank 2 - 3)
    It would be between Iceman and X23 for me.

Ice's immunities and the fact he's great for attack and defense make him one of (if not *the*) best champs in the game.

AA is good but is handcuffed by immune AI. Wolvie is also good, but you'll get more potential out of the 5* X23 (plus you can upgrade her again later).
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    4* Iceman (Rank 4 - 5)
    Iceman just has so much going for him. I'm starting to see 3-4 per BG in AW opponents on attack.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    They are all good choices. I voted AA because I think you would benefit most from boosting him. AA is a killer who does better when he can dish out damage faster. Iceman has tons of utility (immunities, evade cancel, etc.). He has plenty of that at 4/40. Wolvie and X-23 are great for grinding with their bleeds and heals. They can still do that well at their current levels.

My second choice would be X-23 because she is 5*. When the 6*’s come out, our 4* champs are going to fall off in usefulness. But this is probably a year or more away. You probably want the benefits of a 5/50 right now.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    My vote would be AA. I have all 4 and AA is easily the best killer. He has bleeds and posions that stack, as well as Neurotoxin. But if you are looking for an AQ monster, X23 is a great option because of stacked bleeds and regen.
  • The crowd has spoken.... Iceman it shall be