**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Got TB. But got trolled in the six star pulls

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
Can’t complain but Got trolled by doom and pulled Morningstar and doc ock dupe after finishing 7.3

I ranked three molegod

Is Morningstar any good.

I still don’t have a good mystic

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    First of all congrats on your TB!

Second , Doc Ock dupe is by no means a bad or "troll" pull. In fact he does need the dupe to shine. Learn about him and you'll see what I mean. Besides, if you happen to have Mr. Fantastic then he becomes an important piece of a synergy that will
    help you clear a lot of content.

Third, Morningstar is indeed good, just ask @TheManMythLegend . Problem is that she needs at least three or four fights for ramp up in order to be considered really good. When it comes to her being a "good mystic" or not, well she can do the duties that you would need a Mystic to do ( the main reason why you bring mystics on quest is for controlling buffs) by throwing sp2, the problem is that there are other mystics that can do that without needing to be ramped up at the same time ( Doom, BWCV, SorcSupreme, SymSupreme, etc). In addition, duping her AND HAVING HER AT HIGH SIG, does boosts her utility as a mystic in certain situations. She doesn't NEED the dupe to fulfill mystic duties, but having it does improve her damage and survivability on fights where the opponent does a lot of regens and pops lotsa furies and stuff.

In conclusion :

- Be happy about that Dock Ock dupe and don't complain about it.

- Consider ranking up MS only if you already have one or two of any of the prime mystics I mentioned above at least as 5* 5/65. If you don't, save your mystic rank up resources to get those first. Once you get at least one (better two) of these mystics as 5* 5/65 or 6* R2 then you can consider ranking up that MS.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Second , Doc Ock dupe is by no means a bad or "troll" pull. In fact he does need the dupe to shine. Learn about him and you'll see what I mean. Besides, if you happen to have Mr. Fantastic then he becomes an important piece of a synergy that will

Third, Morningstar is indeed good, just ask @TheManMythLegend . Problem is that she needs at least three or four fights for ramp up in order to be considered really good. When it comes to her being a "good mystic" or not, well she can do the duties that you would need a Mystic to do ( the main reason why you bring mystics on quest is for controlling buffs) by throwing sp2, the problem is that there are other mystics that can do that without needing to be ramped up at the same time ( Doom, BWCV, SorcSupreme, SymSupreme, etc). In addition, duping her AND HAVING HER AT HIGH SIG, does boosts her utility as a mystic in certain situations. She doesn't NEED the dupe to fulfill mystic duties, but having it does improve her damage and survivability on fights where the opponent does a lot of regens and pops lotsa furies and stuff.

In conclusion :

- Consider ranking up MS only if you already have one or two of any of the prime mystics I mentioned above at least as 5* 5/65. If you don't, save your mystic rank up resources to get those first. Once you get at least one (better two) of these mystics as 5* 5/65 or 6* R2 then you can consider ranking up that MS.

Yeah i don’t have any of those mystics @Ethereality

In conclusion :

Yeah i don’t have any of those mystics @Ethereality
    But it hurt more because the crystal stopped on doom and went to doc ock

Morningstar is good but I wouldn’t really rank her up with the mystics now

Damn Rip lol
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Let me get this straight... you got moleman, doc oc, and morningstar as 6*s and you're complaining? Wow
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Or did you take the rankups for moleman? Either way, shut up, lol. You want 4 6* king groots before he was reworked? Lmao
    Camby01 said:

Let me get this straight... you got moleman, doc oc, and morningstar as 6*s and you're complaining? Wow

I’m not complaining. I never said I was. I just want a sustainable mystic for abyss
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats on tb
    Ms is good
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    I got a six star morningstar but always on the bench considering I've got Doom, Claire, sorcerer supreme, tigra, the hood all six stars.
    I don't like the idea of ramping up to eventually be useful
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Congrats on tb btw
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Doc Ock dupp is very good. He is a veey underrated champ imo
    Kerneas said:

Doc Ock dupp is very good. He is a veey underrated champ imo

Yeah was playing with him he’s crazy
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

pretty sure that duped doc ok is r3 worthy

Wouldn't do that. He is overrated. Hits weak and no immunities.

MorningStar is practically useless because of long ramp up. Maybe best for incursion because first few rooms are easy but for end game contents you don't have the luxury to play around with her for half of the path.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    By the way I wouldn't call 7.1 and most of 7.2 are endgame contents so you still can use her there.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

No. Morningstar is great! Best mystic in the game and its not even close. Doc ock is also a very valuable champ so absolutely nothing to feel cheated about

Best mystic in the game and it’s not even close? 🤦‍♂️
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

MorningStar is practically useless because of long ramp up. Maybe best for incursion because first few rooms are easy but for end game contents you don't have the luxury to play around with her for half of the path.
    Pretty sure doc ock is not overrated. Also, he doesn't hit "weak". Maybe try detonating the breakthroughs and you'll see the damage. Even then, his ability to control the fight more than makes up for his damage
    GOTG said:

Clearly you haven’t tried him yet duped