**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Allow creation and naming of teams

For instance, a witch colossus juggs juggs hulk team ("witch crit boost") could be selected instead of assembling the team one at a time.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I like the idea of having 3 team loadouts that you could save and name...cool idea
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    yes, 3 for AQ, 3 for AW, 5 for questing, etc. and even tying together 3 champs for each round of arena would be nice.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    The arena tying would be really dope. Selecting teams each time can be a hassle. On the other hand, this just shows how lazy our Generation is. We want everything as easy as possible.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    loadouts would be very helpful for questing war arenas and aq pretty much everything. That is such a good idea kabam needs to do that and you can unlock two more loadout by using units to unlock them. They need 3 loadouts which the 3rd one unlocks at level 25 and they should have two extra which are unlocked by units 4th loadout 50 units 5th loadout could be 100 or 150 units. This idea has a lot of potential i really want this to happen for this game now.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Add to that the creation and naming of Mastery load outs too and I'm in!
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    Add to that the creation and naming of Mastery load outs too and I'm in!

agreed
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    I would be good with just the character load outs. I rarely change my masteries but I can see how it would be helpful. I would even be ok with just being able to set a banner for the characters so that I can tag them for a specific purpose.