**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many times will I have to fight Terrax? YES.

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

I can't complain cause I've gotten significantly better at fighting him.
Great practice opportunity, hope its Mysterio or someone much worse next month.

Comments

• Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    i just used white mag pre fight and roasted entire quest with CGR
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Claire and Mag prefight makes terrax easier to deal with
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I just used Bishop .. easy solo ...
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I had to do it with Sorcerer Supreme
    Long but reliable fight
    I hate fighting Terrax, specially bcoz my game lags when he's in his rock field state & I don't have any consistently reliable counters
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Magik....was cake
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Diablo was good option too, even tho i attacked him during rock shield to push him back away from him i wasn't taking much damage lol
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kingpin ez
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Diablo was good option too, even tho i attacked him during rock shield to push him back away from him i wasn't taking much damage lol

Assuming you had the energy heal pre fight on?

Yeah Terrax’s rock field is energy damage, so any energy resistance champs, or someone like Diablo who regens 70% + recovery of energy damage, are really helpful for Terrax.

I use Diablo vs terrax a lot, and the tip I’d give is wait for Terrax to throw a special and then attack him with a 5 hit combo and throw yours. Backdraft him in the corner and throw specials when your mix runs out. You’ll constantly heal from your mix.

If you’re in war, use the armour break immune pre fight as well. The armour breaks can be nice for willpower, but if the opponent has despair it can reduce your healing to nothing. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I used Apoc every time,..worked well.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    I just got knull as a 6 star. Wonder how hell do
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Namor time B)
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    I used Kingpin. It was fun getting to 2 Overpowers in 5 seconds
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Apoc:- Tis but a scratch
  • What quest is this btw
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

What quest is this btw

Cavalier EQ 2.1
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I just brute forced through him with Colossus (with OR Synergy).
  • Diablo is so good against him. He ended the fight with 100% health left lol.
    https://youtu.be/h5dWubINKgc

I tried that got wrecked by terrax
    My guess is you let too many armor breaks stack up. Diablo can cheese this fight, I found Sym Supreme also can cheese the fight, but you can't play mindlessly: you have to have a dash in and out play style when the rock field is up to keep hitting him but not stand there and end up with 20 armor breaks on you. The video shows that: aggressive when rock field is down, doing the hokey pokey when the rock field is up.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Diablo is so good against him. He ended the fight with 100% health left lol.
    https://youtu.be/h5dWubINKgc

I tried that got wrecked by terrax
    My guess is you let too many armor breaks stack up. Diablo can cheese this fight, I found Sym Supreme also can cheese the fight, but you can't play mindlessly: you have to have a dash in and out play style when the rock field is up to keep hitting him but not stand there and end up with 20 armor breaks on you. The video shows that: aggressive when rock field is down, doing the hokey pokey when the rock field is up.
    If you have Kitty Pryde, she can do the fight mindlessly.
    https://youtu.be/woOgY82EPcQ
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    Magik is my go to. The only thing to be cautious is before you throw the sp2, parry first (it will shrug off), hold block and bait heavy. The last thing you want is your power lock debuff to be shrugged off.
  • zxczxc Posts: 38
    Namor is probably the best but thats just my opinion hope this doesnt start any arguements