**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wilson Rewards Cheese

If you already 100% the boss rush as I myself did already, just use 3 or 4star Ronin, 1st fight is either Howard TD or War Machine and they are buff heavy, one stun and done, exit and restart 12x.

Comments

• MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Just use morningstar haha
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What are y’all at points wise?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    Doctor voodoo after a sp1 on war machine. Puts 50 poisons.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    The WM fight is a pretty fun way to test out champs that you don’t use a lot. A couple of other cheesy fights were Mordo & America Chavez.

Mordo was great for this. I charged up 10 furies, dropped an sp2, and watched soul barb do 11k damage per tick.

America Chavez was also amazing for this fight, as well. 2 full heavies and kinetic transference drained WM’s power, and she gets a hefty damage bonus per buff
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I grinded the First Two Fights with Diablo, so many Buffs to Nullify that the enemy can get Stun Chained after an Sp3 with that Synergy.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    WATCHED said:

If you already 100% the boss rush as I myself did already, just use 3 or 4star Ronin, 1st fight is either Howard TD or War Machine and they are buff heavy, one stun and done, exit and restart 12x.

36 seconds with Ronan
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    You can use venom for the entire thing. If you have, ranked him, or have sick skills. I just have him ranked, btw.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Doom crushes it. End of story for me 😂😂
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Thank you for the Ronan suggestion. I had already completed it and this was the perfect solution to avoid additional pain and suffering.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Just use Longshot. One SP2 and it's over
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Just use Longshot. One SP2 and it's over

Still more than 6 hits
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Opponents with ton of buffs-Claire's food
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    did first fight spam with diablo cause hes got a beard so that's points towards the beard objective thingy-ma-bob
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    That darn Bishop keeps destroying me.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★

That darn Bishop keeps destroying me.

Ghost
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    I know it's silly, but this is very fun for me. 🙂
    https://youtu.be/tvDt5wGSUZE
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    I used Symbiote Supreme. Just wait till Fury buff and 3 bars of powers. Launch SP3. Obliterate a big portion of health. MD will give you instantly 3 bars. Do another. Then do a few hits and the bleeds do the rest. Game over.