**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wilson Rewards Cheese

If you already 100% the boss rush as I myself did already, just use 3 or 4star Ronin, 1st fight is either Howard TD or War Machine and they are buff heavy, one stun and done, exit and restart 12x.

Comments

• MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Just use morningstar haha
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What are y’all at points wise?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    Doctor voodoo after a sp1 on war machine. Puts 50 poisons.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    The WM fight is a pretty fun way to test out champs that you don’t use a lot. A couple of other cheesy fights were Mordo & America Chavez.

Mordo was great for this. I charged up 10 furies, dropped an sp2, and watched soul barb do 11k damage per tick.

America Chavez was also amazing for this fight, as well. 2 full heavies and kinetic transference drained WM’s power, and she gets a hefty damage bonus per buff
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I grinded the First Two Fights with Diablo, so many Buffs to Nullify that the enemy can get Stun Chained after an Sp3 with that Synergy.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    WATCHED said:

If you already 100% the boss rush as I myself did already, just use 3 or 4star Ronin, 1st fight is either Howard TD or War Machine and they are buff heavy, one stun and done, exit and restart 12x.

36 seconds with Ronan
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    You can use venom for the entire thing. If you have, ranked him, or have sick skills. I just have him ranked, btw.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Doom crushes it. End of story for me 😂😂
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    Thank you for the Ronan suggestion. I had already completed it and this was the perfect solution to avoid additional pain and suffering.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Just use Longshot. One SP2 and it's over
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Just use Longshot. One SP2 and it's over

Still more than 6 hits
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Opponents with ton of buffs-Claire's food
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    did first fight spam with diablo cause hes got a beard so that's points towards the beard objective thingy-ma-bob
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    That darn Bishop keeps destroying me.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

That darn Bishop keeps destroying me.

Ghost
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    I know it's silly, but this is very fun for me. 🙂
    https://youtu.be/tvDt5wGSUZE
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    I used Symbiote Supreme. Just wait till Fury buff and 3 bars of powers. Launch SP3. Obliterate a big portion of health. MD will give you instantly 3 bars. Do another. Then do a few hits and the bleeds do the rest. Game over.