**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099's SP3 Deals 77 BILLION DAMAGE??

Well, I was just using my 3* Guillotine 2099 for fun. I had Beta Opt In already on in the settings. When I finished the match using an SP3 to ramp her up while the opponent was at 5% health(guaranteed kill), Her SP3 damage was 77 Billion. The highest damage ever seen in this game is somewhat like 2 billion, as seen in the biggest hit. This is something I was really surprised to see.

Comments

• Da_Panda_Simp_69Da_Panda_Simp_69 Posts: 6
    edited November 2021

So I'm no @DNA3000 who will probably prove me wrong anyway. Just referring to the max hit. It's some really weird big number which I don't remember the terminology for, but it's like the largest possible quantity in this game, ie, max gold, max Electro Heimdall cheese damage.
    So I'm assuming for a guaranteed kill, instead of putting in the code to kill the opponent, they've written it so that the maximum possible damage is done, so there's no way anyone survives it. In other words, I presume that instead of writing code that analyses the opponents health, and then does the required damage, they just put in code that says if the opponent's health is less than 5% Guillotine 99 does an incredibly large amount of damage, and since it's the max number, no health pool can be great.

Can't think of an explanation for the total damage tho. Maybe a cumulative of some sort.

But 77 Billion damage is something which is way too much compared to the healthpools. Also, I feel the damage depends on attack rating, so a 5 star can maybe hit more. A 6* can cross 100 billion. This can be a hint that such large healthpools will soon enter the game
  • Da_Panda_Simp_69Da_Panda_Simp_69 Posts: 6
    edited November 2021
    MojoHater said:

Well, I was just using my 3* Guillotine 2099 for fun. I had Beta Opt In already on in the settings. When I finished the match using an SP3 to ramp her up while the opponent was at 5% health(guaranteed kill), Her SP3 damage was 77 Billion. The highest damage ever seen in this game is somewhat like 2 billion, as seen in the biggest hit. This is something I was really surprised to see.

Is this only in beta?
    I
    MojoHater said:

Is this only in beta?
    It was done in real server and the end screen you see can be enabled through settings option "Beta Features Opt-In". If u try it out on your own, you might get a similar result.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Well this was the same screenshot I saw on YT on tactics mcoc 'S post
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    Ok This is the basic explanation, correct me if I am wrong @DNA3000
    Since sp3 is guaranteed K.O if below 5%, The sp3 does the max amount of damage that the game can calculate, that is the 32 bit integer.
  • Well this was the same screenshot I saw on YT on tactics mcoc 'S post

Notice the number carefully mate. In his picture the damage was 72 billion and in mine, it is 77 Billion. Not to mention after his post only I got curious and wanted to check how much damage she will deal when fully boosted.
  • Diablord said:

Ok This is the basic explanation, correct me if I am wrong @DNA3000
    Since sp3 is guaranteed K.O if below 5%, The sp3 does the max amount of damage that the game can calculate, that is the 32 bit integer.

That's not the max damage at all. I once got 10 billion against BPCW in Act 5 while doing Carina Challenge. This means the damage is dependent on attack and healthpool. Higher the healthpool, more damage it deals. Sadly, this can't be tried on AOL and LOL defenders since they have damage caps.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Unless stated , g2099 can kill any opponent below 5% on her sp3. Abilities like indestructible,safe guard etc can prevent this as I mentioned on 1 line. AOL & LOL have caps too. Of there was opponent with 10 billion health then, he/she won't survive the sp 3 id hp% is at 5%. So as many have said earlier, instead giving specific code to her, they have somehow gave her mega damage on her sp 3 which surpasses existing damage or attack rating. And it scales with attack and hp pool
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    It may be possible to attempt this in LoL/AoL/vs Grandmaster, but it would have to KO on the very first hit to see if the rest of it would ignore the damage cap.

Is it worth trying out?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Imagine the opponent had 77,153,620,001 health

If she was above 100 combo the energy damage would still KO
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Too much math here. I just see a big damage and I’m happy about that and that’s it. Lol.
  • ErrangErrang Posts: 57
    edited November 2021

That’s just the maximum value that can be stored in a number. Figure that’s the lazy way to ensure a kill.

If you wanna go through… https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/cpp/integer-limits?view=msvc-160

You’ll see the same number under INT_MAX
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Was a joke
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Was a joke
    I'm aware
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Isn't there something where there is a 50k hit cap in game? How does that interact with her under 5% KO?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Isn't there something where there is a 50k hit cap in game? How does that interact with her under 5% KO?

That's only in LoL, and it interacts by only letting her KO champions below 50k health
  • SandeepS said:

Doesn't work mate.. I tried, but it capped the damage:-( It only works without damage caps