**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Imagine if Miike no longer managed forums and started to fix bugs. Let’s even throw the art team on it! No art for a month to fix bugs.

Can’t believe no one thought of this smh
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    We keep losing players that don’t want to endure these bugs. You never sent out a bimonthly incentive to stay on. Is this BIG compensation happening? That last pittance wasn’t very motivational to keep on struggling.
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    I know there's already a post about this and I know kabam is working hard on fixing it but this issue is getting out of hand. There are fights where I mess up and that's no ones fault but mine. But a lot of it is games fault. And it sucks. But at least I get 5 l2 revives and 10 l5 healt potions every 3 months for the trouble. Thanks kabam
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    nero8913 said:

I really really wanna start cursing you people at kabam so much but you people keep removing my posts.
    Are you people freaking for real we can’t do regular well time block (parry) and you people want us to do it when opponents throw specials

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING
    @Kabam Lyra

Kabam Lyra doesn't work for the MCoC department at kabam my guy...
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Since the most recent update things have improved somewhat. First time parries are still unreliable, but better then before. Champs at times still drop block for no reason...don't dash forward/back or run forward on their own. The lag on specials is less noticeable this patch. I've seen some improvements that give me reason to hope we are trending upwards. That being said it's obviously not 100% We also have no clue if the issues we experience are due to the Memory Leak issue or the Input Controls issue. What are Kabam's next steps to further resolve these issues after 33.0?

Running iPad Pro (Gen 1) on iOS 15.1
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 62
    I agree that parry/dex is worse after the most recent update - haven't had this many issues during Cav EQ run in a while.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Musikmen said:

I agree that parry/dex is worse after the most recent update - haven't had this many issues during Cav EQ run in a while.

This thread is from last update
    Cav EQ is nearly unplayable for me on iOS after the most recent update - this is incredibly frustrating.
    Yes, and its noticeably worse for me on iOS
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★
    Exploring 7.3 and my champs will just randomly dash back when I intent to intercept.freeze a d then suddenly move when I don't even want them to.its pretty bad u know
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★

Is it just me, or is the dex/parry issue worse than ever since the update? My parries are registering late like 75% of the time, and dexing specials has been real hit or miss. Am I alone in this?

No it’s not just you! I feel the pain of the really bad. Sometimes I can’t even get my champs to dex back, they want to keep charging forward right into an attack. It is seriously so frustrating. And they say nothing or do nothing. As long as their money comes in they don’t seem to care. That’s how it feels at least. Just my feeling on this whole thing. It’s been going on way to long.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    I have submitted the issue in Android section - yet there is no response from the team.
    The issue is becoming worse - I'd say parry works 20-30% in a day only
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

Imagine if Miike no longer managed forums and started to fix bugs. Let’s even throw the art team on it! No art for a month to fix bugs.

Can’t believe no one thought of this smh

I would be happy if this occured. I would be fine with this, I feel many people would probably agree. However,
    it would not be practical for Kabam to do this as Miike had just recently talked about how they will not delay content, champs and screw any other parts of the game such as art.

I have submitted the issue in Android section - yet there is no response from the team.
    The issue is becoming worse - I'd say parry works 20-30% in a day only

This is true, because of Kabam believieng that android devices are not affected.
    I kinda agree with Kabam here, On my android parry works fine 85% of the time.
    Whereas on Iphone 11 or ipad pro, parry fails
    85% of the time.
    They are focusing on IOS devices right now, as they have been affected More than android devices.
    Before disagrees come in, I am not trying to say android devices are not affected, I am saying that Android devices are less affected compared to IOS devices.
    Musikmen said:

Cav EQ is nearly unplayable for me on iOS after the most recent update - this is incredibly frustrating.

That Terrax in Uncollected EQ is unplayable with parry bug.
    One parry failed, he goes into mysterio mode and spams heavy attacks that are guaranteed crits and eliminate me quite quickly.

• BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    I have noticed that in certain areas, the dex/parry issue is worse. Dexing specials is particularly bad and trying to dex an incoming attack. I seem to be parrying more when trying to input dex. It is very fun when trying to dex unblockable attacks :neutral:

I have been slapped about a lot because of this and is making the game unenjoyable
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    Stellar said:

KABAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAIN !?!

Since the last update the paryy bug is getting worse on iPhone 8

1 time out of 3 my parry doesn't work ! stop meddling with this and fix it asap.
    You said your robot had partially resolve the issue, at least let us be partially fixed now instead of being totally screwed during fights !

The 30th season will awful with that bug

I faced a terrax on vivified with sigil witch and not a single parry worked.
    And it is like the AI knows that terrax's heavies are guaranteed crits.
    If my parry fails, he just spams heavy like crazy.

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    @kabam , I hope you understand that you took major step back with the last update… parry/dex is worst as it was 4 months ago. I’m not the only one notice it and all of my alliance member having the same experience.
    New AW season starts in a couple of days and this is unplayable with this bug. I hope you’ll consider postponing it until it show some improvement.
  • Kartik_RKKartik_RK Posts: 1
    It doesn't feel good when we strongly require parry and it has a issue. This is so disgusting especially in the new event.
    I agree
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The parry bug has started on my ipad mini 6, previous 2 updates of the game (across the exact same version of iOS) were fine. Zero problems with timing. New update and it's just like my iphone 2020.

Where are the regular updates about unity? This feels like something must of happened with unity to now be affecting a brand new device. Throwing "compensation" is a pathetic response from a team.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    xTURKISHx said:

Watching the summoner showdown I didn't see one lag or freeze or control issue during any of the fights. How can you even have a summoner showdown if there are control issues??

Also why do you keep handing out alliance war and quest potions and boosts when the parry and control issues trickle down to the event quests and acts. Especially since you just keep handing them out when there's not even enough time to use them and they just expire... lol

And lastly I've noticed every single time that there is a parry or control issue, it is right at a crucial time within the fight. It's really got me wondering if there really is an issue or is this just another way to just suck up more money.

Thoughts?m

Best guess is that they were playing on a dedicated server