**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyclops Beyond God Tier Confirmed

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnIkgO3IbJo

@Kabam Miike I hope I made you proud :D
This new synergy paired with the other mutant synergies and a power back boost is insane! <3

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    What new synergy?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

What new synergy?

with Ikaris @Ajisdope
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    @SpideyFunko wow he does make some garbage champs somewhat decent!
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

*Beyond God Tier Confirmed IF YOU RUN SUICIDES, MAKE HIM A HORSEMAN and HAVE ICARIS (of which most will need him at a level that most end game content will require lol)

figured a small disclaimer was necessary for people who think this is easily accessible. There are several factors involved.

Oh yeah, my bad, I totally forgot a disclaimer, my sincerest apologies :s

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★

*Beyond God Tier Confirmed IF YOU RUN SUICIDES, MAKE HIM A HORSEMAN and HAVE ICARIS (of which most will need him at a level that most end game content will require lol)

figured a small disclaimer was necessary for people who think this is easily accessible. There are several factors involved.

oh wow hadn't even thought about Prof X ... great team and synergy but not a likely combo to take into end game stuff. but i'm sure someone will do it lol

oh wow hadn't even thought about Prof X ... great team and synergy but not a likely combo to take into end game stuff. but i'm sure someone will do it lol
    I feel like it's not too bad lol. Basically; Apoc, Prof X, Icarus, Cyclops, and can even bring the synergy with Prof X that heals you from liquids courage if you don't wanna bring the synergy that lets Apoc start with a few extra charges :) . Lets be real tho, we'd rather use a champ like AA or Colo :D But, let's shed some sunlight towards Cyclops for the time being ;)
    I'll try to bring this synergy into t1 war cuz we still have a few off season wars, hopefully good results :D@DeaconVelvet
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* duped that i'm hoping Kabam Mike can convince the powers that be to buff LOL (he's one of my favorite comic characters behind Gambit)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Always has been
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike that is Cyclops Blue or Cyclops Red? 😬😬😬😬

Try Cyclops (NXS), Ikaris, Prof X, Mister Sinister, and Havok.

I won't fail to deliver ;)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

@Kabam Miike that is Cyclops Blue or Cyclops Red? 😬😬😬😬

The Red one, he'll always mean the Red one.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

Full rol speedrun?
    Diablord said:

Full rol speedrun?
    It's possible, but won't be able to showcase full potential cuz gotta get Prof X to 4 charges. Nonetheless, I'll give it a go with a different team that doesn't include ramping Prof X and see how well it goes. Thx for the idea @Diablord <3
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    How come cyclops Blue gets no love?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

How come cyclops Blue gets no love?

Cause he’s only the 2nd best cyclops obviously

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

Diablord said:

Full rol speedrun?
    It's possible, but won't be able to showcase full potential cuz gotta get Prof X to 4 charges. Nonetheless, I'll give it a go with a different team that doesn't include ramping Prof X and see how well it goes. Thx for the idea @Diablord <3 </p>
    lol
    ok