**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* who to R3 ?

Book 2 not even started.
Pros and cons in comment pls.
Have max 5* coll
AA and rmags both dupe and r4
Thx

6* who to R3 ? 45 votes

AA SIG 20
40%
BENJI830DonJenkoPacinothanks4playingRockypantherxZeezoosEtjamaawesome1werFiiNCHRenaxqqPupkacMkkalgggg00WooptyfrickendooSunMoonLegend_211MutantA___444413579rebel_ShadowNinjaMCOC 18 votes
Apoc undupe
48%
2StarKingSpeedbumpUnsilentIBlueShiftIdoctorbHector_1475Lucifer_666ILLUSION8SpiderLazerShiroiharaJoker1976BollandCeltic1981ElwindNoise72OakenshieldCmaroSly_Dogwillrun4adonutDiablord 22 votes
Coll SIG 20
0%
rMags undupe
11%
Ewell65SSS69ScrubhanPtkVascoLlessurBarryMcCaulkiner 5 votes

Comments

• Lucifer_666Lucifer_666 Posts: 46
    Apoc undupe
    5* AA and rmag are already over kills in most content, if you R2 your coll and r3 your apoc you'll make your coll a horseman and that'll be equal to having 2× r3s so go for apoc
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Apoc undupe
    Apoc will do more for you on offence as well as defence. He can boost all your other Mutants to R3 worthy.
  • QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
    thx all

5* AA and rmag are already over kills in most content, if you R2 your coll and r3 your apoc you'll make your coll a horseman and that'll be equal to having 2× r3s so go for apoc

all of them ar already R2 :)
  • QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
    edited November 2021
    Blxndy said:

Apoc will do more for you on offence as well as defence. He can boost all your other Mutants to R3 worthy.

yeah i think so... u cant rank up utylity but rank up to get more dmg :smile:
  • SunMoonSunMoon Posts: 15
    AA SIG 20
    AA>Apoc>rmag>Coll
  • zxczxc Posts: 38
    Apoc undupe
    i went with Apocalypse because you have all the others ranked up as 5 stars and Red Magneto is way too good at 5 65 itself so not Red Mags . Collosus and Archangel are amazing but archangel is the mutant that gains the most from Apocalypses Horseman ability . Hence , you should probably rank up Archangel after Apocalypse as you already have on ranked up , so not Archangel . Now , Collosus is a great option but Apocalypse has amazing damage on top of amazing synergies for all your ither mutants and the horseman ability . hence , i would pick Apocalypse . But thats just my opinion . I may be wrong . I hope no arguements form due to this post