**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Whats your score in platpool event right now top 300 chalange post here

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
Are top 300 is here ?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    I got 12 lol
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    12, so not me
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    I've seen several posts with scores over 500, but I think a good amount of people are either stopping at 12, or maybe running a couple times more for 50~100 just to get the most reward/grind. Honestly, I could see the 300 place cutoff being anywhere from 400-1200. Just depends on how many people are stuck on those last few pieces and actually want Platinumpool.

The results will definitely be skewed by those who already have him, so it's not an easy time to guess. Personally, I have something like 70 and I'm shooting for somewhere around 120 for maybe top 30% rewards. Who knows fam.

Also, I know English may not be your first language, but what do you mean by "Are top 300 is here ?"
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Ridiculous numbers. Even at 45 seconds a run 1000 fights = 12hrs spent 🤦‍♂️

Those run for me take 5 minutes
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Per fight dude. So if each point earned took 45 seconds to earn you spent 12hrs + fighting.
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Per fight dude. So if each point earned took 45 seconds to earn you spent 12hrs + fighting.
    I’m meant ronna cler htd less that’s 20 sek
    But yes it very much points
    Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Screen load time etc..per run of HTD or war machine takes 40-45 seconds from the time you enter the map to the time to click on restart. So each point takes 40-45 seconds or in the case of 1k points 12.5hrs of your life.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Screen load time etc..per run of HTD or war machine takes 40-45 seconds from the time you enter the map to the time to click on restart. So each point takes 40-45 seconds or in the case of 1k points 12.5hrs of your life.
    You’re forgetting that it’s basically 2pts per fight bc you get 6 bonus for clearing.
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Rona for me cler wm in less that’s 20 sek
    But again it n the end it still so tedious. Regardless
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

You’re not understanding. I’m not talking about how long you are fighting. Per point includes screen loading time, moving the lane etc… so I timed it on my iPhone. From entering the map, to moving to the fight, doing the fight and clicking on the restart button takes 40-45 seconds. That means 1500 points with that method would take 16.6 hrs of your time.

If you are doing all the fights in a speed run and takes 5 minutes to finish the map it’s 50 seconds per point or 20.8 hrs worth of your time for 1500 points.

The disagrees are…? Y’all not understanding math lmao
    6 bonus points for clearing.

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125
    125*5 min = 625 min or 10.4 hours
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

You’re not understanding. I’m not talking about how long you are fighting. Per point includes screen loading time, moving the lane etc… so I timed it on my iPhone. From entering the map, to moving to the fight, doing the fight and clicking on the restart button takes 40-45 seconds. That means 1500 points with that method would take 16.6 hrs of your time.

If you are doing all the fights in a speed run and takes 5 minutes to finish the map it’s 50 seconds per point or 20.8 hrs worth of your time for 1500 points.

Think you made a great point there...... By saying its there time. If people want to do it for that long that is there choice. Not sure why your arguing on how long it's taken them. It doesn't affect you and your game.
    Adevati said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125
    6 points for a clear of 6 fights. How do you magically get 12 points?
    Jaded said:

Adevati said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125
    Because in the event, you get one point per fight, and then 6 points per completion. Essentially doubling your point output if you actually clear the whole quest.

Jaded said:

Adevati said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125
    Because in the event, you get one point per fight, and then 6 points per completion. Essentially doubling your point output if you actually clear the whole quest.
    Which I already said barely anyone is doing, the majority are repeating the first fight. So you can’t just add in 6 extra points.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Adevati said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125
    Which I already said barely anyone is doing, the majority are repeating the first fight. So you can’t just add in 6 extra points.
    I mean, that's their choice. I was just trying to explain where your assumptions went wrong. If you're comparing rerunning just the first fight (1 pt per fight) with completing the whole quest, you can't just assign the same value (1 pt per fight) when that isn't what you receive in the event. It drastically changes your calculations and end comparison. By your math, people should actually be focusing the full clear because it would take something like 2/3 the time.

Not trying to keep beating a dead horse, just trying to fully explain. Also, I appreciate people who do math so that others don't have to. That's one of the reasons I'm such a DNA3000 fan. Just want to make sure it is correct.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Adevati said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125
    I mean, that's their choice. I was just trying to explain where your assumptions went wrong. If you're comparing rerunning just the first fight (1 pt per fight) with completing the whole quest, you can't just assign the same value (1 pt per fight) when that isn't what you receive in the event. It drastically changes your calculations and end comparison. By your math, people should actually be focusing the full clear because it would take something like 2/3 the time.

Not trying to keep beating a dead horse, just trying to fully explain. Also, I appreciate people who do math so that others don't have to. That's one of the reasons I'm such a DNA3000 fan. Just want to make sure it is correct.
    Right there are variables that aren’t measurable because someone could theoretically do both clear the entire map and run one fight on repeat. We could estimate that 1500 points would fall between 10-20hrs of someone’s life.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Adevati said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

5 min = 12
    1500/12 = 125

Right there are variables that aren’t measurable because someone could theoretically do both clear the entire map and run one fight on repeat. We could estimate that 1500 points would fall between 10-20hrs of someone’s life.
    I’m doing the full clere because it’s didn’t make sense for me to do anything els since it free energy.

@Jaded *intense vacuum noises*

What? Everything I said stands true. If someone does 1500 points doing just the 1st fight it’s 45 seconds a point. So much nitpicking, I don’t even care how much time they spend on it. I was just curious and shared my thought process on it.