**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats your score in platpool event right now top 300 chalange post here

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

@Jaded *intense vacuum noises*

What? Everything I said stands true. If someone does 1500 points doing just the 1st fight it’s 45 seconds a point. So much nitpicking, I don’t even care how much time they spend on it. I was just curious and shared my thought process on it.
    After done like 75 to 100 run at the boss rush it tedious and I’m almost giving op
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Went to 400
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

qartweli said:

I did 13 to overcome everybody else and get n1

Got you beat…I did 15 for extra breathing room. B)

Seriously, adding rank rewards for the objective that require rerunning the same quest over and over feels a little ad hoc.

Dr. Zola
    Please stop pushing up the bottom line, I need that final piece 😂
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

DrZola said:

qartweli said:

Seriously, adding rank rewards for the objective that require rerunning the same quest over and over feels a little ad hoc.

Dr. Zola
    Please stop pushing up the bottom line, I need that final piece 😂
    16🤣

Dr. Zola
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

qartweli said:

Dr. Zola
    If the rank rewards actually scaled better, I could care less that it was basically the same quest on repeat. The top 300 rewards are great, but if you are the top 31%, then you get like 1/15th the rewards that you get from milestones. If they made every 10% up another Super Fabulous crystal, I think a lot more people would be interested in at least doing more than like 15 points. though lol I do want to see what percentile you land in with that.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    I made 24 to be above all from 12 to 23, lol
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

MiStaLova said:

Is that 1 million hero use
    My guy
    Ssly, you either are immortal, or have time stone in your possession
    🤪thx👌
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Someone posted score over 2k!
  • doctorb said:

Someone posted score over 2k!

and here i thought i could rank high with 300 points :(
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    you guys are crazy holy cow how did anyone manage mentally to get over 1000 - damn, that's dedication - congrats
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    Bugmat78 said:

Got top 1-10% with 61 points lol.

It's cuz there were so many people that did it that top 10% would mean a lot of people.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

you guys are crazy holy cow how did anyone manage mentally to get over 1000 - damn, that's dedication - congrats

1k isn’t bad it over 100 runs it bad when u knew a few go 2k that’s mentality of for me I’m when 1k in 3 days so abuts 300 points a day.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    I put up 17 and i got 11-30 percent
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I got 112 points and was just over Rank 2000. I know the top 300 probably put in at least 500 points, but the rewards still should have scaled better.

• Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    I put up 74 and got 3327
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Did 36 points

Got 1-10%

Nice rewards for not so much effort.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

I got 112 points and was just over Rank 2000. I know the top 300 probably put in at least 500 points, but the rewards still should have scaled better.

117 pts and same rewards. Got 40 units too😂
  • etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21
    I got 2024 and rank 26. That's abit hurt. Wonder how many point did the top1 get.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    etgddhjj said:

I got 2024 and rank 26. That's abit hurt. Wonder how many point did the top1 get.

Can tell you #13 was 3007.
  • etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21
    edited November 2021
    Wow
    So close to top10 bro
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    14 points and got in 11-30%