**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

December champ

With Spider-Man far from home hitting theaters in December obviously kabam will add yet another Spider-Man. Who do you think it will be this time?

I thinking iron spider

Comment who you think it will be

Comments

• First of all it's Spiderman No Way Home.
    Secondly they've confirmed its gonna be a Spiderman villain. Either Shocker, Kraven The Hunter, Morbius, Lizard, HobGoblin or Hydroman.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

First of all it's Spiderman No Way Home.
    Secondly they've confirmed its gonna be a Spiderman villain. Either Shocker, Kraven The Hunter, Morbius, Lizard, HobGoblin or Hydroman.

Sandman
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

It's confirmed to be Aunt May (herald of galactus).

Heard Peter didn't liked the cake she did, so she set on a mission to get revenge against him

No link this time? 😔
    I feel like he's gonna get marked with a "spam" for how many times he says it lol XD
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hopefully Sandman and Kraven, but probably not
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Hoping for lizard
  • LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
    Morbius comes out in theatres in January...so I wouldnt be surprised....
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Can’t be Morbius since he didn’t win the poll
    That doesn't mean he won't be added tho. His movie goes to theaters in January so there is a slim chance
  • I want to see Raimi spiderman
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Sandman or Lizard. I would like kraven but it makes no sense if they are going to do it as a movie release tie in thing.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

That doesn't mean he won't be added tho. His movie goes to theaters in January so there is a slim chance
    They've said that anybody who was in the poll and didn't win won't be added until 2022 at the latest if they do get added.

Sandman js the best bet this December pretty sure he's the most requested Spider-Man Villian
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

They've said that anybody who was in the poll and didn't win won't be added until 2022 at the latest if they do get added.

Sandman js the best bet this December pretty sure he's the most requested Spider-Man Villian
    Yeah, if I was to guess I would say it’s going to be sandman.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,998 ★★★★★

I want to see Raimi spiderman

We just get Tobey Maguire the actor in MCoC, no costume or anything.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Lizard.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Santa Claus

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    It's gonna be Spider-Man (Mystic) and a Spidey Villain.

And next year expect a Spider-Man (Mutant).
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★

This hasn’t been confirmed but I’m pretty sure there will only be one champ released in December.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,998 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

This hasn’t been confirmed but I’m pretty sure there will only be one champ released in December.
    The last two years they’ve done only one champ in December but absolutely loaded the month down with content. Last year it was Spider-Ham, the year before it was Silver Surfer.

Not sure what the plan is this year, but I am curious to see how it shakes out.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Santa Claus

And along with him we got Kool aid man