**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: 14.8
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0 (October Update)
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: The most important problem is - lags (frame drops, stuttering), that’s unplayable right now. I already don’t care about parry issues, crashing, losing connection 10 times/day. Lags are unbelievable, if you ever played game like with 20 fps, and you got frame drops with that fps, like to 5 frames, you will understand me. This issue must be fixed ASAP
  • ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    Name: ProfessorG
    Device and Model: iPad Pro (12.9 - 4th Gen)
    Device Operating System: 15.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Event Quests
    Description of the Issue:
    Game crashed 3 times against Anti-Venom in cavalier difficulty. Game has never crashed, but then 3 consecutive times fighting with Omega Red against Anti-Venom the game crashed within 5 seconds of the fight starting.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Name: Deder80
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: 14.7.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 32.3.0 (Octuber Update)
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War, Acts Quests
    Description of the Issue: game is not allow me block, dex or parry! I’m spending a lot more in potions then I ever have!!!! You guys still have not addressed the reason why champs are dashing forward when hitting block. You said it’s just a dex and parry issue, but ISO seems to have more issue then that has been discussed.
    You guys tell us not to do hard content and I’m not. I’m doing act 5 which is easy for me yet I finding myself having difficult time blocking, dex and having my champs charge forward when I try to block an attack!
    So I’m not supposed to doing any content then since the game is acting up so bad? Or will you guys have some kind of bigger compensation again?
    @kabamboo @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Can one of you address my questions please. This is really frustrating. I’m a good paying customer and would appreciate the customer support! Thank you.
  • BigturdreleaserBigturdreleaser Posts: 194
    I’m on an iPad Air gen 4 having the SAME issues! It’s completely unplayable. Like the left side controls are on auto play
  • MindstrikeMindstrike Posts: 9
    Name: Mindstrike
    Device and Model: iPad Pro (11.9 - 3th Gen), iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 Pro
    Device Operating System: 14.8 (18H17)
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War, Acts Quests
    Description of the Issue: Ingame the block, dex or parry is sometimes not working, also sometimes it works. I’m spending a hell of items and money each month. My champs also sometimes dashing forward instead of blocking. It feels like a deja-vu, we had this problems in the past and hello, here they are back again. I am not able to finish Act 6 due this issues. Even for the normal (Cavalier)content I have to spend real money due the irritating malfunction dashing forward instead of blocking. or I am pressing a block and getting hit. I am stopping playing the symbiont quest, because it's getting to expensive. We don't need potions for the war, we need them for the missions and also for the higher content quests. Month over month we getting some kind consolation potions to keep us quiet, but you don't announce the current state of fixing the problem. More and more player a fed up with your game and leave, this is annoying for us all. Is there time schedule for solving this problem? How many people working on this problems? All the gamers which throne breaker have the advantage of 6* R3 Champions which have more life and they are more powerful. For them are the fails not so fatal like for us 5* R5 / 6* R2 Champion gamers. The gap to the high content gamers become bigger and bigger each month. So when will you fix the problem????????
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I don’t understand this company! They want us to play but they make the content so damn hard knowing iso users are struggling right now. They want us play dn

I’m on an iPad Air gen 4 having the SAME issues! It’s completely unplayable. Like the left side controls are on auto play

Right! I feel like I can’t even control my champs half the time. Very frustrating! If everyone stop spending their money on this game I bet they would fix it real quick
    Jayerick said:

Iphone XR-recent updates to iOS and game

People who seem to know something have said that the Unity Platform, the underlying code of the game, is the issue and no amount of tweaking and false promises will ever fix this clusterfuck that's limping along right now. There's no consistency in parry and dex between defenders and it fails so much that the frustration of playing far exceeds whatever minor costs are incurred and covered by compensation packages. It's such a **** product right now, that as a customer, I feel compelled to pull my funding for the unit subscription and the summoner's sigil. Idk what to tell you guys, other than to be really honest about what you are going to finally fix this thing--like build the whole thing up on a different platform, otherwise what are we talking about here a sinking ship??

Do you have frame drops on iPhone?
    On my XR game running really bad, stuttering and something like frame drops from 30 (witch is normal) to 15-20, that’s very annoying. In other games like pubg - 60 frames ON, high settings and game running amazing
  • iskateforfuniskateforfun Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: iskateforfun
    Device and Model: iPhone 13 Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version: 32.3.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Controls do not work for fights. when i attempt to hold a heavy or attack i dash back half the time. when i try to dash back or use specials it doesnt recognize the input half the time. its unplayable.

im an endgame player with 20 r3s but this could be the end of my gaming. cant even get through a single run of 7.3.1 due to these glitches and done playing until fixed.
  • Oops_I_DidOops_I_Did Posts: 13
    Arenas are having tons of issues lately with not blocking/parry/dex. Losing to many battles because of this. It works 100% of time against me but Half of the time for me. We get comp for this issue for AQ and AW. How about the rest of the game?
  • buisbuis Posts: 1
    IGName: Buis
    Iphone 7
    IOS 14.7.1
    happens on Both Cellular and WIFI
    latest version
    happened in every mod except story so far
    (In alliance quest/wars) After every other fight the game will crash causing me to loose the fight and all the damage I dealt doesn't appear so I've lost a character without doing anything
    (In Arena) After every other fight the game crashes once again causing the game to restart, but the game takes it as me quitting mid fight so I automatically loose the fight and its getting increasingly worse. It happened twice in a row causing me to loose my win streak and point bonus due to loosing to fights to "quitting the game".
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    On 7.3.6 the freeze lag on a Green Goblin sp2 made me eat it. Could not believe how choppy that fight was. Still releasing difficult content but game running like ****. Solo compensation should equal what has been given out for aq/aw comp
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I bet they are even reading these posts !!
    Massive issue:- unresponsive feedbacks from kabam guys
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4
    Game Version Installed: v 33.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Game crashes often during loading, whether in arena, questing, leveling up, etc. This has continued even after both the new update and the one last month. This is annoying as I'm losing duel credits, time, and opportunities for further progress as time is limited. I have just now lost two duel credits as it crashes before the fight begins.

It is costing me duel credits, time, and along with time progress in the game as I have limited time to play and with this crashing it further takes time from making progress. To see now two new updates and still the crashing continues is frustrating!
  • Oops_I_DidOops_I_Did Posts: 13
    Kabam can you please stop adding new material and fix what you already have. Each update it gets worse. The lag and crashing is occurring at a greater rate then before
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    You guys really need to postpone the next war season. The gameplay is terrible and is only going to cause extra unnecessary deaths.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Name: Jcruz2133
    Iphone 7

AQ is the worst for me. On a LOT of the CPU's special attacks, the game freezes for a clearly noticeable amount of time, which makes evading almost impossible sometimes. Gotta hold down block, take the block damage, and use health/revive items that have actual monetary value just to stay in the quest.

I'm putting a hold on future in game purchases for the time being. Or maybe I'll go back to Injustice 2 mobile.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Game crashes often during loading, whether in arena, questing, leveling up, etc. This has continued even after both the new update and the one last month. This is annoying as I'm losing duel credits, time, and opportunities for further progress as time is limited. I have just now lost two duel credits as it crashes before the fight begins.

It is costing me duel credits, time, and along with time progress in the game as I have limited time to play and with this crashing it further takes time from making progress. To see now two new updates and still the crashing continues is frustrating!

You have an iPhone 6 still. Your phone is at the stretch of it's compatibility. That's why you're crashing and lagging so badly.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    In-Game Name: mattstafari
    Device and Model: iPhone SE 2020
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 33.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: When clicking the fight button, the game closes and if I am lucky I get the fight recovered message and I can do the fight without losing half of my health.
    When changing to another screen - champions to crystals - the game closes.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    ipad mini 6th gen
    iOS 15.0.2
    Game version: the current one

It's just a screwy as my old iOS device now for dropped inputs parry etc. It's a month old, no fault on my part but since this month just gone down the toilet. Pathetic support from a known issue.
    In
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Everywhere
    Description of the Issue: Lags!
    How annoying is this game…
    Like 4 or more months game is very lagging. Like I can’t get stable 30 frames, and I have 15-20 frames, and sometimes 5 frames and crazy stuttering! That’s crazy! Other games runs perfect, phone is okay. And I know a lot of people with same issue as me.
    Pls make game fast and smooth
  • In-Game Name: Doc Strangelove
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 Pro
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I was only having light dexterity and input issues until this most recent update, now I can barely play game certain modes. While moving or finishing combos, will either stop mid-combo or move left or right without that input. Some champions seem to be more erratic than others: Ultron, She-Hulk, Venompool, DDHK, Falcon.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

It is also costing me health pots and more time. This has now crashed four times for one fight.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    In-Game Name: pl0w
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Device Operating System: 15.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: aq, arena
    Description of the Issue: champions stop hitting mid combo constantly after 2 or so hits. Just stands there not registering screen taps. Also, champions unable to dash backwards while defender is charging heavy. Frozen in place or drops block.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★

In-Game Name: Doc Strangelove
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 Pro
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I was only having light dexterity and input issues until this most recent update, now I can barely play game certain modes. While moving or finishing combos, will either stop mid-combo or move left or right without that input. Some champions seem to be more erratic than others: Ultron, She-Hulk, Venompool, DDHK, Falcon.

Random dash in on iPhone 12 is back with a vengeance since last update.
    It’s exactly the same problem as last year.