**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Windows 11.

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
Okay so I'm asking this now as it could be a factor for me upgrading in the near future (windows 10 won't stop bugging me about it).
Anyways, according to some of my fellow tech friends, you can play mobile games on Windows 11 thanks to Windows' play store.
Now, since this is literally Microsoft themselves releasing an OS with this ability, if I were to play MCOC on this, would I be banned? Thanks.

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

You will be banned. You MUST control the game w fingers on touch-sensitive screen.

Didn't they say a while back that those controller accessories you could get that attached to certain phones making it like a handheld gaming system were allowed?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

So, as far as I know (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the App Store available on Windows 11 is actually a version of the Amazon App store, and not the Google Play store. MCoC is not available on the Amazon App Store, so if you did find a way to get MCoC on there (or the Google Play Store), it would not be an officially supported device, and would be a violation of the TOS.

Yes, windows devices have both Amazon Games like the kindles and PC's have a Microsoft store.

Chromebooks are the only Google play supported PC's that I know and even those are just tablets with keyboards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

So, as far as I know (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the App Store available on Windows 11 is actually a version of the Amazon App store, and not the Google Play store. MCoC is not available on the Amazon App Store, so if you did find a way to get MCoC on there (or the Google Play Store), it would not be an officially supported device, and would be a violation of the TOS.

Yes, windows devices have both Amazon Games like the kindles and PC's have a Microsoft store.

Chromebooks are the only Google play supported PC's that I know and even those are just tablets with keyboards.
    Yes. Those are accepted. The only acceptable way to play on PC is via a Google Chromebook with authentic Play Store Apps. Not all Chromebooks have this capability.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★

Microsoft's Clippy would make an awesome MCOC champ.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I was more fond of Microsoft Merlin. Now that would be a champion worth grinding for!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Huh? So we can play mcoc on PC with windows 11 store?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

No.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

I was more fond of Microsoft Merlin. Now that would be a champion worth grinding for!
    The windows xp dog. Now that would be the ultimate champ.
  • Kerneas said:

You will be banned. You MUST control the game w fingers on touch-sensitive screen.

As far as I'm aware, there exists no such rule. The rule is that you must install the game from an authoritzed app store, only a device that is officially supported by that app store, and run it without modifying the game in any way or modifying the runtime environment in a way designed to gain a competitive advantage in the game or otherwise violates the intent of the game operators.

At the moment, the game is officially supported on the Google Play app store and the Apple app store. Any device that is officially supported to download and run apps from either store is as far as I'm aware by default an officially supported device and the game is allowed to be played on that device, absent an official statement from Kabam that states otherwise.

Kerneas said:

Must be fingers or are toes allowed?
    As far as I'm aware, playing with your feet is in fact perfectly legal.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

It's not available there.