**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ebony_Naw said:

Karakanli said:

The funniest thing about this whole **** is your question @Kabam Miike.
    Really! just start this fight once with a feasable champ/merc and you get the challenge. It is not complicated at all: The Bosses skills combined with the nodes make the fight a complete mess.

How is it possible that Nobody at Kabam obviously knows this? 🀣🀣🀣

Because I'm 2 quests away and don't have time to do them right now because I want to get the information needed to help resolve the issues that players are having. I am not an expert on every piece of content that is released, but the people in this thread are the ones affected, so they have the insights that I lack.
    How arrogant you must be to answer in this way, if you get paid to test the content, you are not doing your job well and if you are not the one who tests the content, there is an immense departmental failure or it gives them the same at last that content is not paid.
    Listen, I’m right there with you about the design, but believe it or not, Kabam Miike is NOT paid to test the content. He moderates the forums and passes along information when he is told he is allowed to.

They need more testing, desperately. But you’re directing your anger at the wrong person.
    Most of the time us even me getting frustrated and getting mad and just trow it out one the wrong person I’m use to do that’s after I’m kind don’t play I’m starting to learning to not complain ever single time Kabam do wrong.
  • Karakanli said:

The funniest thing about this whole **** is your question @Kabam Miike.
    Really! just start this fight once with a feasable champ/merc and you get the challenge. It is not complicated at all: The Bosses skills combined with the nodes make the fight a complete mess.

How is it possible that Nobody at Kabam obviously knows this? 🀣🀣🀣

Because I'm 2 quests away and don't have time to do them right now because I want to get the information needed to help resolve the issues that players are having. I am not an expert on every piece of content that is released, but the people in this thread are the ones affected, so they have the insights that I lack.
    How arrogant you must be to answer in this way, if you get paid to test the content, you are not doing your job well and if you are not the one who tests the content, there is an immense departmental failure or it gives them the same at last that content is not paid.
    I'm pretty sure this has already been addressed by the time I made this comment, but he is not a dev or a QA. He is a forum mod. Just because he works for them does not mean he gets to take part in testing new functions or features. Someone asked him a a question and he answered it.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm Hoping there is a solution that we missed. If not, this is pretty rough.
  • LittleduckykinsLittleduckykins Posts: 16 β˜…
    What I'm not going to do is talk about the VP boss. That's obviously a mess, no need to pile on.

I will say, aside from that (and the slight annoyance at the bugged 1.2 boss), I had a really good time getting through the first run of V8. The global nodes were new and interesting, the fights were fun. Masacre just destroyed stuff for me. Being able to look at VP, LC, Nebula and other less used champs is always fun, especially since so many merc's are "2017 and prior" champs so if you've cleared out previous Variants you prob have some of those ranked up to some extent. Using the various Pool symbiotes for different additional buffs made you think about traveling paths differently, which was pretty cool.

You're almost there, Dev team. Bugs, AI issues, etc aside...I liked the effort here. Just feels like you put a ton of time and energy and fun into 1.1-3.1, then ran out of time, threw together 3.2 and released it.

V8 1.1-3.1 I give an A (fix 1.2 boss and it's an A+).
    3.2 I give an F
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Chikel said:

DalBot said:

Rookiie said:

Good thing this wasn’t end game content, there’d probably be immune to heal reversal as well

This is too much. I was looking forward to opening some featured crystals, now I don’t want to touch the game.
    I powered through with Apoc to open a featured Crystal

Yeah, I wish I’d just given up :D
    I can top that....

Got her from both a featured 5* and a featured 6* within 30 seconds of each other after finishing πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    My first featured 6*

She’s everywhere
    Sadly not in my account yet after opening several 5/6* feat ones. I want the 🚴 shorts

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Soooooo @Kabam Miike are we going get any update? Is it gonna get changed or working as intended. Would be nice to update the player base as we are waiting
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just arrived at this chapter. Guess I’ll wait and see if anything happens.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Boss issues aside, I like the paths and the hacks you can get. Fun.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wiredawg1 said:

Soooooo @Kabam Miike are we going get any update? Is it gonna get changed or working as intended. Would be nice to update the player base as we are waiting

No news yet. As soon as we know more, we'll let you all know!
    @Kabam Miike you answered this one but not how exactly is this fight not end game content? After all kabam does say back issues are no longer end game content