**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #8: Deadpoolooza!

Comments

• XedXed Posts: 26

Wiredawg1 said:

Rewards are weak for state of game

This isn't endgame content anymore either. If you're looking for T6B and T3A, ask Carina for a new Challenge!
    Ha Ha. So very clever of you @Kabam Thrillson! So you mean that "end game" means redoing existing content with harder difficulty. LoL. Got it.

Sarcasm aside, this is a pretty weak response. I would even consider it funny if the content was not full of bugs and poorly implemented ideas. Since I started playing MCOC, I've generally done all variants on the day they are out. However, I'll be waiting for this one to stabilize before trying it out.

I understand that community managers are not responsible for game development and I have no intention of targeting anyone in particular including @Kabam Thrillson.
  • XedXed Posts: 26
    Wiredawg1 said:

Xed said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Rewards are weak for state of game

This isn't endgame content anymore either. If you're looking for T6B and T3A, ask Carina for a new Challenge!
    Ha Ha. So very clever of you @Kabam Thrillson! So you mean that "end game" means redoing existing content with harder difficulty. LoL. Got it.

Sarcasm aside, this is a pretty weak response. I would even consider it funny if the content was not full of bugs and poorly implemented ideas. Since I started playing MCOC, I've generally done all variants on the day they are out. However, I'll be waiting for this one to stabilize before trying it out.

I understand that community managers are not responsible for game development and I have no intention of targeting anyone in particular including @Kabam Thrillson.
    Oh but I am considering he directed it at me. Want him to explain exactly how the venompool isn’t an end game fight after all it has act 7 nodes on him
    @Wiredawg1 Agreed. However, even in response to your comment it was in poor taste. How in the world are **we** supposed to "ask" Carina?! It was all bound to go downhill from the moment he thought about posting it. It was probably a brain fart: he couldn't control himself and just had to let it go on the forum. :-P
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You know what’s crazy? There hasn’t been one response from any mod about this or kabam mike. Lol this is sad. I did the first quest and haven’t even been in the game since. I used to get on every hour to use energy and now I dont. I haven’t even cleared cavalier yet, usually would finish that by day 3.

Fix your game or you’ll lose a lot more players like me. Been here since 01/15 believe when this variant came out as an event quest.
  • Kinga8Kinga8 Posts: 2
    WTF is this Variant 8 content… Shame on Kabam for this BS
  • Honestly. This whole variant should just go back to the drawing board.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

You know what’s crazy? There hasn’t been one response from any mod about this or kabam mike. Lol this is sad. I did the first quest and haven’t even been in the game since. I used to get on every hour to use energy and now I dont. I haven’t even cleared cavalier yet, usually would finish that by day 3.

Fix your game or you’ll lose a lot more players like me. Been here since 01/15 believe when this variant came out as an event quest.

@Panchulon21 miike has an another thread. He has a few times. Look for one about venompool in general
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    tHIS IsNt EndGaME AnYMoRe

Proceeds to release content with a stupid hard niche fight lol

Test before release 🥬 ‘s
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Kabam, you really really aren't in the position of doing these types of stunts.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    This just happens to often in this game. Content, champs, or reworks that come out that don't seem like they were properly tested. Just have some of the content creators beta test it for you guys. I can't see anyone would have ok'd this fight as reasonable .
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm waiting for a Kabam response before I continue. Not worth the revives to play bugged content.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    This is the second worst variant ever. all because of the final boss, venompool. Domino with cross fight did absolutely nothing against venompool. Using apoc and mr fantastic, I didn’t get the solo and I had zero chance to beat it again except to restart the quest again. Only on my third attempt, I got the solo. Definitely not exploring this variant. Will invest my resources and enjoy exploring 7.3 more.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Edit: I read that kabam devs are looking into this :smile: the next update should be end of Friday or beginning next week miike said
  • hey there my friend just completed act 4 and didn't get even quest rewards any solution about that his name is TSG_SAM
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    edited November 2021
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    qartweli said:

Has anybody from kabam said a word about if venompool is as intended or not?

We are waiting for @Kabam Miike to come back with news and answer
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    qartweli said:

I think if the tune up the degen or tube down the regen then it will be okay

The idea of that node feels like u apply a lot shallow debufs and he degens and goes lower
    Thats the specialty about it

If it was so then for example gwenpool could be an option too

gwenpool is already an option even with the current set of nodes and bugs, you just have to never parry or use white mags' pre-fight (i think, I should have to test this) ^_^