**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would it kill Kabam to release good content?

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
The last 3 months have been ridiculous between the side quests, Shang Chi boss rush, and now Variant 8. The side quest difficulty has gone up but the rewards sure haven’t. And if they aren’t difficult you can be sure they’ll be tedious and boring. Cav difficulty now has mini bosses that are a chore. Variant 8 has awful bosses and doesn’t actually beef up the filtered champs which is a very limited pool. The only thing that was a sliver of fun was the Platpool stuff. December better knock my socks off or I’m done for good.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Difficulty varies.

Will we accept rewards decreasing if difficulty was easier, since we expect rewards to increase if difficulty increases?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Gone are the days when kabaam actually get some stuffs right in the game. Kabaam are so lazy with rewards structure but very hardworking at releasing trash content.

Just because there isn't 20 6* nexus crystals in act 1, doesn't mean they're lazy with rewards. You just think you deserve more for doing less. If it were up to the community, you'd get all the rewards you wanted for not doing anything. Most of the community is lazy.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    guys the best content released by kabam this year is the shangchi event
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    we got 7500 6star shards and tons of potion and revives
  • xNig said:

Difficulty varies.

Will we accept rewards decreasing if difficulty was easier, since we expect rewards to increase if difficulty increases?

I think that both need to follow the same curve. It’s difficult to pin difficulty as rosters are ever-changing and improving. The reality is that we need ever-greater rewards for them to be relevant to users, especially those at the top of the spear, like yourself.

New, permanent content should always be endgame and have rewards that reflect this because as rosters progress and further content is released it naturally becomes more mid tier. Act 6 broke this cycle up a bit because it was so over-tuned by comparison to the rest of the in game content which led to Variants being stepping stones for players trying to get through Act 6. Now that there’s Act 7 in game, 3/4 through, mind you, Variants should at the very least be aiming to hit around 7.1 levels of difficulty and rewards, which they just are not.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Must agree with the op here, the cav minibosses what is that all about. I've gone from being able to explore cav eq in recent months, to this month I think I'll give it a miss.
    I feel the difficulty has increased on eq stuff in general. Maybe since the introduction of being able to rank up 6* past r3? But not everyone is at that point and I certainly am finding others in my alliance especially recent to cav players are struggling. So fine difficulty has gone up to accommodate those more end game players, but how are cav and recent to tb players meant to progress if they can't do the content required to rank up 6*?
    I say it's time to bring in thronebreaker difficulty across the eq and side quests and bring cav/legendary back to a level where there is a balance between fun and challenging
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★

Gone are the days when kabaam actually get some stuffs right in the game. Kabaam are so lazy with rewards structure but very hardworking at releasing trash content.

Just because there isn't 20 6* nexus crystals in act 1, doesn't mean they're lazy with rewards. You just think you deserve more for doing less. If it were up to the community, you'd get all the rewards you wanted for not doing anything. Most of the community is lazy.
    And you are the only one clearing all the content ? Kabam's rewards are not increasing and the difficulty is increasing instead, we are not asking for 6* nexus everywhere and free 6* sig stones. I see plenty of players who have 100% explored upto 7.3 and still are not happy with the type of content coming out right now.Stop calling all this BS on the community.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    I've been ok with most of the recent content. V8....nah. Kabam kinda missed the boat on that one. I'll go back once the bugs have been fixed. The mini bosses in the EQ caught me off guard at first, but afterwards was fairly straightforward. Except for Terrax.....It felt like an AW fight. Act 7.3 has been pretty good so far. That being said...it's hard to make game content that's for everyone since everyone's definition of "fun" is different.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Mauled said:

xNig said:

Difficulty varies.

I think that both need to follow the same curve. It’s difficult to pin difficulty as rosters are ever-changing and improving. The reality is that we need ever-greater rewards for them to be relevant to users, especially those at the top of the spear, like yourself.

New, permanent content should always be endgame and have rewards that reflect this because as rosters progress and further content is released it naturally becomes more mid tier. Act 6 broke this cycle up a bit because it was so over-tuned by comparison to the rest of the in game content which led to Variants being stepping stones for players trying to get through Act 6. Now that there’s Act 7 in game, 3/4 through, mind you, Variants should at the very least be aiming to hit around 7.1 levels of difficulty and rewards, which they just are not.
    I spent more units and revives completing V8 than 7.3. Now tell me which one is considered “end game content.”