**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want my units back.

On the boss node of the Deadpool variant, I had the lifecycle shield down but the boss still would not take damage. This happened multiple times. I spent 30$ on units that I want back.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Would also suggest you say all the possible things to pet us know it is actually a bug
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Submit a request to support with the receipt
  • On the boss node of the Deadpool variant, I had the lifecycle shield down but the boss still would not take damage. This happened multiple times. I spent 30$ on units that I want back.

I literally came here with the same exact bug. Um @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If i went to McDonalds every day for breakfast lunch and dinner, can i mail them my medical bill for a the heart surgery i would have to get?.. probably not ..
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I want my 5 compensation revives back

Why did you spend $30 on one boss
    My drunk brain no comprehend.

Didn't you say that you'll stop drinking back in kill greys last thread?
    I was probably hungover if I said that lol
    3 states of fluffy paws :
    drunk
    hung over
    drunk because no 6* bird man with an impending hangover
    Pretty accurate tbh
  • AC20AC20 Posts: 5
    I want my units and revives back too, absolute joke from Kabam
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Exactly what happened to me .. took 6 revives of mine ...i thought i missed reading a node . Compensation has to be given for bugged bosses...
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Me too give back 600 units not fair
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Why would you spend £30 when it wasnt working?
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    @SpiderHam12356 I'm with you there too I wasted units on that fight and on the Venompool Boss fight I didn't even take him down. there better be a big Compensation of units or revives.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

On the boss node of the Deadpool variant, I had the lifecycle shield down but the boss still would not take damage. This happened multiple times. I spent 30$ on units that I want back.

Same here this needs addressed. Many have lost units and resources. There should have been a in game message! Stop playing variant 8 it’s not “working as intended
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't touched Variant 8 yet but I still want Kabam to send me units.
  • Same issue… won’t go below 1HP…
    it’s like they didn’t even bother testing this variant..