**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do the devs actually play the game?

I mean, look at the variant 8. One of the bosses is basically a copy of variant 4 (it only misses mighty charge) and it has a bug

Venompool is just a ridiculous fight. It would be doable if non-mercs were useful, any mystic or decent real reversal champion would do excellent, but the feeling I get is that the people who designed this fight doesn't play the game at all and doesn't know how to balance things

Same thing with the side quest. Annihilus? Cool, okay, a good defender, interesting fight. Unstoppable buff? Ok, nullify it. But bane and bubble shield with unstoppable on a quest you can't bring more than two champions (the 3 star eternals are useless but necessary to open the gate)? A quest that should be a quick one that you play in some minutes should be that challenging, considering these mediocre prizes? Shouldn't be like Carina's challenge rewards, but some of the challenges feel easier than variant 8 and recent side quests!!

Not to mention that we still have the controls issues, which makes all the new content way more difficult. I don't know about you, but since a few updates ago these issues are becoming worse for one of my devices (specially in incursions and arenas)

And on top of that, we don't get at least a small piece of compensation. Not talking about crystals, catalysts, etc. But an easy way to get potions and revives, like, make them easier to obtain instead of sending them to us once per month. Maybe solo events, solo objectives, missions, idk

The game is amazing, it has a great and big community, people love it. But please kabam, fix the game and listen to us more regularly. As the problems appear, more distant you get from the community and it sucks, it feels that the game is losing it's harmony 😞

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aspect of evolution, improved power gain Sym supreme in last SQ was my bane of existence. It was the first time in a while I had to use a revive on a SQ/EQ boss.

Compared to this month's(one day and done per week) last month's SQ was more grindy.
    But if given the option, I would do last month's SQ again, as the rewards were in par with the effort needed to get them.

At one time I went bankrupt on t4bs. Gave up some 6*shards/t5b to grab some t4bs. My 40+ t2as didn't expire because of the flexibility in resource accessibility.

Players low on gold had access to a good 350k chunk per run if they didn't mind to use their keys on.

The quests are getting hard, which I don't mind tbh. But when rewards does not match the efforts, it leaves a bad taste after so much invested time.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We actually need some massive changes to both variant 8 and cataclysm quest. And some sort of compensation for so much increased difficulty in cataclysm
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They either don't play or don't care
    There can be no other explanation fr all the mess
    Earlier they had the excuse of not having any high tier players in their team, but now they've got Dave & even the CCP is there to assist them, so there's really no excuse now except not giving a flying fudge
  • Rishu_101Rishu_101 Posts: 23 β˜…
    This time it's a very bad side quest with little rewards and game is even laging. My champion stood in mid of combo to get a punch on face. And compensation are too weak to fill it up. They should provide revive for every aspect.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Expertgui said:

I mean, look at the variant 8. One of the bosses is basically a copy of variant 4 (it only misses mighty charge) and it has a bug

Venompool is just a ridiculous fight. It would be doable if non-mercs were useful, any mystic or decent real reversal champion would do excellent, but the feeling I get is that the people who designed this fight doesn't play the game at all and doesn't know how to balance things

Same thing with the side quest. Annihilus? Cool, okay, a good defender, interesting fight. Unstoppable buff? Ok, nullify it. But bane and bubble shield with unstoppable on a quest you can't bring more than two champions (the 3 star eternals are useless but necessary to open the gate)? A quest that should be a quick one that you play in some minutes should be that challenging, considering these mediocre prizes? Shouldn't be like Carina's challenge rewards, but some of the challenges feel easier than variant 8 and recent side quests!!

Not to mention that we still have the controls issues, which makes all the new content way more difficult. I don't know about you, but since a few updates ago these issues are becoming worse for one of my devices (specially in incursions and arenas)

And on top of that, we don't get at least a small piece of compensation. Not talking about crystals, catalysts, etc. But an easy way to get potions and revives, like, make them easier to obtain instead of sending them to us once per month. Maybe solo events, solo objectives, missions, idk

The game is amazing, it has a great and big community, people love it. But please kabam, fix the game and listen to us more regularly. As the problems appear, more distant you get from the community and it sucks, it feels that the game is losing it's harmony 😞

That one disagree is from a Kabam Dev