**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The most underrated Champ?

124»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Just used squirrel girls and she's kinda underrated too, excellent void counter, excellent for polka dot power and long distance relationship nodes, also good for any champ not bleed immune and has decent damage output, also can purify debuffs fast

Using her with Sentinel synergy makes her deal shock debuffs instead of bleeds, can be worth a eye
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Vulture..He is great after the buff not op offcourse but not given enough credit.

Vulture has my vote too. I constantly try to find a spot for him in my questing.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Hood and both the visions
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Prox. Only thing that hurts her is damage caps in lol and abyss
  • ClearonClearon Posts: 11
    Definitely Darknite.Hes so good with the right synergies
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★

Night Thrasher pretty underrated. Dunno why some people say he's trash just coz they dunno how to use him.

Personally tried him and he suffers from the "godly utility pillowhands" syndrome.

Red Skull, hands down. I still don't get why people here like to meme him, he's really solid at what he does.
  • RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73

Im getting the sense people are mistaking underrated for being good. For example, elsa is good but not underrated (anymore), whereas carnage is outshined by champions like venom but is still pretty solid, but forgotten.

Venom is forgotten for a reason, venompool does everything he can even think about doing, better
    Tell that to Havok when you're fighting him with Venompool. Or to Awakened Iron Man Infinity War.

I mean, it's great VP has had a good buff. But that doesn't mean Venom isn't also a good champ; and he's far from forgotten. ChaosMax's point was that Carnage was forgotten...
    I second that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Mrddr said:

G99 underrated? I don't think so.

She's not terribly underrated, but I don't think she's given enough credit

Where's @Kill_Grey when you need them :(
    Probably enjoying life or something
    yeah KillGrey quit for good after he got all the hate from choosing Iron Patriot from his nexus
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

DN, great utility and damage. Lots of immunities. Way better than Elsa and domino.

Who's DN? 🤔
    DEEZ NUTZ!!! Got 'em
    Didn’t see that coming 😂😂😂
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

DN, great utility and damage. Lots of immunities. Way better than Elsa and domino.

Who's DN? 🤔
    Oh dear
    \

Uhh IDK too

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Diablord said:

Who's DN? 🤔
    Oh dear
    \

Uhh IDK too

Deez?

• ReinaReina Posts: 275
    I don’t know if I’d say he’s underrated, but I don’t see lots of talk around Stark Spidey
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic

Phenomenal Champion that doesn't get nearly enough talk as he deserves.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    I'm going to say Tigra for me. Every time I use her in Arena I'm impressed, then promptly forget all about her until the next time I'm using her in Arena.

Punisher 2099 used to be another one, but I've spent some time playing him and his power control is pretty special. His damage output isn't bad either. If only we had a 2099 synergy with him, Guillotine 2099 and Spider-Man 2099...
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Doctor Doom
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Doctor Doom

They said underrated, not overrated.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Mrddr said:

yeah KillGrey quit for good after he got all the hate from choosing Iron Patriot from his nexus
    Is that why?? People gotta chill, why they care who other people pick
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Like using Psylocke. Smooth attack and spam S1 for power lock. Wish she hits harder
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Few months ago it was Ultron
    Now Karnak
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Mrddr said:

Is that why?? People gotta chill, why they care who other people pick
    Nah bro he was too bold and had to quit due to his boldness. Also he knew what he got himself into when he posted that. People are gonna hate if you dont pick the overpowered champ over the lesser champs. Found it funny tbh but he made it seem as though it was a logical move at the time which probably upset some.
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Rogue 100% amazing power control when she is awakened, and her sp1 can heal your health by more than 50%
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Few months ago it was Ultron
    Now Karnak

Too true
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    Kang, not a joke, Kang is super underrated, I was fortuned enough to have pulled him from a GCC 3 years ago and even then he had some uses for my progression(cause he was my 4th 5 star and i was still in act 5) but now that i have apoc i use him in event quest, I have seen people always put him in the bottom of their tier list just because he is rare and they dont think they will ever have a reason to reading his abilities.