**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another Bug By Kabam... [MERGED]

PonrajcbrPonrajcbr Posts: 16
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Deadpool(X- Force) boss of quest 1.2 in Back issue 8 has a node that he has -100% chance to throw his spls. But he is throwing his spls. Does anybody experience this??
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PonrajcbrPonrajcbr Posts: 16

I didn't take any damage from his Basic attacks ... Only from his spls..

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Yes. Who did you use? I used domino.

Could be a dumb interaction with domino’s abilities or it’s because they put force of will on a node where they also decrease ability accuracy…
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★

Yes. Who did you use? I used domino.

Could be a dumb interaction with domino’s abilities or it’s because they put force of will on a node where they also decrease ability accuracy…

Unfortunately this happens regardless of whom you use:

Massacre
    Domino
    Hit-Monkey
    Black Widow Deadly Origin

All have been tried and this still happens.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Yes it’s a very well acknowledged bug on the forums already
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Question: which SP was it @Ponrajcbr?
    It is SP 3 @GrassKnuckles
    Ponrajcbr said:

Fairly sure that he can throw SP3s even though the node doesn't clarify it. He is basically a copy of V4 Xpool boss and as far as i can remember that boss threw SP3s as well.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

Ponrajcbr said:

Fairly sure that he can throw SP3s even though the node doesn't clarify it. He is basically a copy of V4 Xpool boss and as far as i can remember that boss threw SP3s as well.
    Nope. I explored that chapter by heavy spamming with hype

Riptide said:

Ponrajcbr said:

Nope. I explored that chapter by heavy spamming with hype

Rly? good to know then, just forgot
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Ya he is using specials
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Goldpool with his taunt worked very nicely for me, most people don't have him though.

Edit: not entirely sure why I said this
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Came here to check this very issue. I started with Domino and figured, ok, AAR bug. But then same thing with xforce, hit monkey, Gwenpool and massacre. This was well before Assassin's kicked in too. Boo, I'd like my items back. This is lame. HE doesn't throw sp1 or sp2 but then always throws sp3 as soon as he gets it.
  • I've merged @Ponrajcbr's two identical threads together so we can keep all of the discussion in one place.
  • WassupWassup Posts: 17
    I want a goddamn compensation if its a bug i spent a few revives
  • It wouldn’t surprise me if the combo of ‘Aggressive’ and won’t throw specials have clashed in however it’s been coded, what with Kabam’s love of additive maths in their % chances for XYZ. Or it’s having an adverse reaction with force of will.

My one question though, was this not play tested before release? Surely at least one employee has had to explore V8 before release and this should have been picked up there.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I also suffer from this bug.

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Any update of this? V8 brings more distrust of this company. Does marvel know what is happening with its brand?
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    It's comprensible. You would had sent an in-game message for all the players that aren't aware about the buggy V8 while you resolve the issues. Today there are more posts about it and people complaining in other networks.

Have a nice holiday