**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

Comments

• Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I feel like vigor or arc overload 2.0 would be much better than permanent 1% regen
  • WassupWassup Posts: 17

I feel like vigor or arc overload 2.0 would be much better than permanent 1% regen

They could add goddamn buffet or smth on him idc just nerf that dude a bit
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Wassup said:

they're nerfing him a ton, just wait
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Wassup said:

Did they announce the changes yet?
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Tesladon said:

I took him down with Unobtainiumpool. -44 hits. Fun matchup.

I just discussed the use of unobtainium with my students this week...
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I one shot him with apoc and mr fantastic synergy.... completion was easy because of Deadpool i have ofcourse

Why is there no in game message! STOP! play venompool at your own risk. I and many others can’t live on the forums. I didn’t know this boss was getting fixed till after I tried him. Why would you leave this content open with out a message in game. What a waist of resources and time this is causing.

While you are not wrong that an in game message would be helpful. The greater question is why are you running new content so soon after it came out? The track record over the last 6 months shows that this is just a dangerous proposition.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I have 1 point in despair , will Apoc and Mr.F synergy work??
    Rohit_316 said:

I've seen a couple people say they did it with 2 points, I do not recall seeing a post about anyone doing it with just 1 point.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Zeraphan said:

Rohit_316 said:

I've seen a couple people say they did it with 2 points, I do not recall seeing a post about anyone doing it with just 1 point.
    At 1 you will need 20 debuffs to reduce to 100. Don't think that's practical at all

Wassup said:

For danielmeth even reducing attack by 1% would be " nerfing a ton"
    Haha I haven’t tried the fight yet so idk what it’s like, but if something is difficult just wait till they nerf it, no need to waste units or items

Wassup said:

Haha I haven’t tried the fight yet so idk what it’s like, but if something is difficult just wait till they nerf it, no need to waste units or items
    You should try it. If you have apoc even as a 4* , it's easy

Wassup said:

Lovely
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Why is there no in game message! STOP! play venompool at your own risk. I and many others can’t live on the forums. I didn’t know this boss was getting fixed till after I tried him. Why would you leave this content open with out a message in game. What a waist of resources and time this is causing.

While you are not wrong that an in game message would be helpful. The greater question is why are you running new content so soon after it came out? The track record over the last 6 months shows that this is just a dangerous proposition.
    True… but I have to say 7.3 was close to flawless as Kabam gets. I shouldn’t have to wait. There are 1000s of players that would happily beta test content for them. They need to hire some regular players not Youtubers as part time testers

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Wassup said:

The problem is that it's really only doable with Apoc and Mr. F, Sabretooth with the Bad Breath and Killmonger, Torch with Prefight, and Domino with mad luck. Half of those options aren't even Mercenaries.
    I did it with a 2/3 Health 5/65 Apoc and Mr. F and soloed it with no problem. It's just such a restrictive fight.

Wassup said:

The problem is that it's really only doable with Apoc and Mr. F, Sabretooth with the Bad Breath and Killmonger, Torch with Prefight, and Domino with mad luck. Half of those options aren't even Mercenaries.
    I did it with a 2/3 Health 5/65 Apoc and Mr. F and soloed it with no problem. It's just such a restrictive fight.
    I agree

For a moment I thought bad breath was a nickname for sasquatch
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Seeing that a mod has to ask “what exactly are the issues with this fight besides needing a non-merc champ” tells me all I need know about Kabam:

They don’t truly test before new content goes live

They dont want to be bothered with doing testing.

Doing the fight themselves would show them what the problems are but I guess that’s too much to ask. No chance in hell I’m spending any money on a company this incompetent and apathetic.

As has already been pointed out many times, Miike isn't a game developer, he's the forum moderator. It's not his job to test the game or make sure it's working, it's to handle the forums and (I think) the twitter page. In situations like this, him asking what the issue is so he can tell the devs right away is exactly what he should do.
    Also, yeah, I doubt that this content was really tested with any amount of seriousness, but that's not on Miike
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    I used symbiote supreme , nullified his regen
    Applied 19 snacks stacks
    He still degened only 1%
    Bugged fight , please reacess.
  • So are we not talking about that Deadpool -100% chance to throw specials yet he immediately throws SP3. smh

That is being talked about but at least you can brute force that one. Incidentally, Nebula Sp2 does the job nicely and she can tank his sp3 - depending on the rank. I went in with ~50%, did one sp2 and ate an sp3 before the shock finished him off.

the difference between the two fights is one is an unforeseen interaction with the no specials, and I’m guessing the force of Will node clashing. I mean, both point to a total lack of play testing.