**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, I don't have a 5★ or 6★ nebula, how am I suppose to beat that variant deadpool?

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How? Without using any single revive?
Also, He is using sp3. Though, node says, he can't use any sp!
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's bugged. Wait for them to fix it
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The fight is bugged so he can use his sp3, but there is a way to do it if you’re just going for the completion run.

If you have any champion who can heavy chain it’s pretty easy. Just use them to beat the deadpooloid that gives your champ power drain on heavy or special attacks, then heavy chain deadpool in the corner
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    When he gets fixed
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Soloed him on 1st try with hitmonkey. I was trying to take some hp off him since my Nebula is r1, but ended up soloing.
    Took a l3 and shrugged the bleed off and finished him before he got another l3
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Luke Cage. Also can use Heimdall cheat death, preferably with someone who will survive the DPX Sp3. Not ideal, but I’ve seen both work.

Dr. Zola
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Iceman survives dpx sp3 with ice armor but he won't do much damage with all nodes
  • Can someone explain why Nebula would be ideal for this?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Can someone explain why Nebula would be ideal for this?

When he was bugged she could solo him and give him little power with her shocks. Any champ that can heavy spam works great for him when he’s working as intended @Huitzilopochtli