**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Playing cheat

I supposed to get a 4 star karanak from the premium crystal shard hero but it turn's oit tyat i get a stupid 2 star spiderman because it moves backward. I have tried opening more than 25 premium hero crystal and did not get a single 4 star hero until i almost get one. So i hope kabam can give a solution/explanation asap

Comments

• YodieYodie Posts: 67
    Lmao
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    2* Spider-Man is better than 4* Karnak. Called it.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    What do u mean u cheated? How did you cheat to get a 4*?
  • Dante6693Dante6693 Posts: 8
    edited November 2017

From what I understood, he said that the crystal stopped on a 4 star Karnak and went backwards to a 2 star Spidey lmfao :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    Dante6693 wrote: »

From what I understood, he said that the crystal stopped on a 4 star Karnak and went backwards to a 2 star Spidey lmfao :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    But the titles say he is cheating?
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    the title says the spin animation cheated on him.
    from what i understand:
    player opens a crystal.
    spin animation goes on.
    spin is about to stop.
    there is a 2* spiderman followed by a 4* karnak.
    spin animation is about to stop and looks like it will stop on karnak.
    animation stops on karnak for a second, and suddenly it moves back and lands on 2* spidey

player was supposed to get a 4* karnak from that crystal but the game decided to give him a 2* spidey instead, thus the player feels cheated out by the game

That's ridiculous. The game doesn't "cheat".
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well, the point is to take chances.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    LMAO!! Funniest post ever
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    LOL
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Moved backwards? Or like... sudden skip?
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    the title says the spin animation cheated on him.
    from what i understand:
    player opens a crystal.
    spin animation goes on.
    spin is about to stop.
    there is a 2* spiderman followed by a 4* karnak.
    spin animation is about to stop and looks like it will stop on karnak.
    animation stops on karnak for a second, and suddenly it moves back and lands on 2* spidey

player was supposed to get a 4* karnak from that crystal but the game decided to give him a 2* spidey instead, thus the player feels cheated out by the game

That's ridiculous. The game doesn't "cheat".

That may be a technicality but the game cheats all the time. As the randomness of the PHC or any other crystals is not random at all. There are several factors that determines the outcome of a crystal opening (quoted from support) and several means that it is not only a question of chance.
    Hence, it could be considered that the game is indeed "cheating"

But that's nit the object of the OP.

Plus he may not be a native english speaker, you could give him a break, I'm sure everybody understood his meaning.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Try opening 147. That's my highest so far. And spinning doesn't nothing in terms of who you get
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    e9okgdz9yvtk.png

Try popping 5 at once. I wanted a 2* spark and ended up with his 4* version :(
  • ALL HAIL THE SPINNER!!
  • It has happened to me so many times. Kabam has always refused to even discuss it.