**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Surfer boss in Cavalier EQ

Is it just me or anyone else feel that Silver Surfer boss in Nov 2021 cavalier eq is crazy af?
His moves are so fast that it is difficult to dex / block or even blink an eye.
Also Terrax in the center is crazy.
Is it intended to have difficult AI (probably more difficult than abyss or any other end game content), or Kabam introduced new bug? (because they collect fight info data now and show after fight end; more API calls = more lag)

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Wasn't a problem for me. White mags and Claire helped with both terrax n surfer.

They both r annoying tho
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Venom is a good option because he can on nom SS buffs and can be used in the lanes.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Didnt find either too difficult really. Awakened CMM cheeses that terrax once you get him in the corner. Once he's in rock field mode just keep heavying in your invulnerability state keeping the charges maxed by the heavies.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Doom made SS pretty easy. Agree on CMM for Terrax. I also just brute forced him with iBom which worked reasonably well also.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    What champions did you use ? I found that SS was a pretty easy boss and had no problem completing , I found the Terrax more of a pain than SS but even that was pretty easy.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    i didn't mind him that much. Terrax was my problem
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Super easy. VP or venom.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Diablo also works. Got clipped a ton of times by his sp and still got the solo 😁
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

Diablo also works. Got clipped a ton of times by his sp and still got the solo 😁

Yep if you have Diablo he's a great option - got through Skrull, Korg and Terrax with a full bar each fight. That regen is fantastic.

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    I didn't have a problem dealing with Surfer, but I feel the AI dash ins i.e. thier mediums are slightly faster than they always have been, nt just fr surfer but everywhere in the game
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Is it just me or anyone else feel that Silver Surfer boss in Nov 2021 cavalier eq is crazy af?
    Is it intended to have difficult AI (probably more difficult than abyss or any other end game content), or Kabam introduced new bug? (because they collect fight info data now and show after fight end; more API calls = more lag)

Bring apoc for both
    Or just use Ebony maw
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Bring apoc for both
    Or just use Ebony maw
    Surfer has vigilance buff....Maw won't be useful here
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Bring apoc for both
    Or just use Ebony maw
    Surfer has vigilance buff....Maw won't be useful here
    Awakened maw never has to hit the opponent to kill
    them
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Is it intended to have difficult AI (probably more difficult than abyss or any other end game content),

Speaks in J. Jonah Jameson: Are you serious?
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    On the plus side, if abyss was easier for you then this months eq then I’m assuming you are were able to 100% it with very little units spent, congratulations for that. There are a lot of really good counters for this months challenges, I used namor for Terrax and Claire for SS
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Setting aside AI difficulty and this parry issue, the game is doing crazy things.

- I have seen falter not activate within this same quest.
    - I have seen defenders automatically shrug off stuns without it being part of their abilities or a limber node.
    - As for this silver surfer, yes he does seem pretty fast reacting. But hey why worry about all that once you have the right RNG to get you the “right champ” 😬.

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used AA. I noticed nothing different about it compared to any other Surfer tbh
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    I will try to upload video.
    SS reacts way too fast for me. I am using iPad 6th gen.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

Used Ebony Maw and went to dinner. Auto was off.

He was dead meanwhile

Your ebony maw was dead or SS? Cause I would love to see that fight
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    They sped up the Ai again. This is why you are seeing this.