**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First boss bugged in v8

The first deadpooloid is bugged. Just spent 30mn fighting him. Even when the shield is down, he takes 0 damage…. Probably another bug around ability accuracy reduction causing the shield to not function properly. Also somehow puts on you a bleed that does 0 damage. Was fighting him with Domino

Comments

• GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I had that happen too, but then was able to kill him while the shield was still up..
  • badger204badger204 Posts: 7
    Same thing happened to me using Hit Monkey. Knocked him down at 1%, launched sp3 while the shield was down, and he didn't die.
  • Same, spent 20 minutes, a team revive, backed out, un installed, tried again and still can't get past first boss. Tried domino, massacre, and Deadpool x force. Not sure if me playing on Android has anything to do with it.
  • I’m on iPhone. It’s not device specific. That’s pretty amazing to release new content with the first two bosses being bugged….
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Read his Sig ability...
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    The Deadpool X Force is as well. He has -100 chance to use specials but at SP3 he uses it instantly
  • badger204badger204 Posts: 7
    Qfury said:

Read his Sig ability...

That has nothing to do with this. I've had him temporarily regain health. This is about him not taking any damage from a sp3 while at 1% with no lifecycle shield. No health gained. He just wouldn't die.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Any update on this? Just experienced the same. Tried restarting the game and restarting the path and same issue. Can’t kill him whether lifecycle is up or not. Just stops taking damage and left at 1 health.
  • this fight is bugged. at this point tho im used to it. add this to the pile of endgame content i cant be bothered to fight the game to complete. did kabam even test play this boss?
  • Hutch6114Hutch6114 Posts: 15
    I couldn’t kill him either. Wasted a few revives. This is awful!!!
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    I used Venompool and I thought I got unlucky so I revived twice and the Deadpooloid refused to die.

I am speed.
  • So 3 bosses out of 6 are badly bugged…. Kind of ruins the whole thing.
  • MorghaxorMorghaxor Posts: 30
    Disable his shield so that the degen gets him
    OR
    Disable his shield and kill him hitting into block
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Morghaxor said:

Disable his shield so that the degen gets him
    OR
    Disable his shield and kill him hitting into block

Thank you