**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This months Epic Difficulty SQ

There’s been lots of chat about the massively jacked up Legendary SQ this month from the TB’s, whales and sweaty try hards…

This ones for your average player who comfortably completes Epic Difficulty (this was for your Uncollected level players, wasn’t it?) and just what in the name of Jesus were Kabam thinking slapping 38000 PI champions on the path?
It wasn’t that many months ago Legendary SQ had 38000 champs as final bosses, now Epic are being expected to defeat them - for the same rewards?!

Massively ramping up the difficulty for what should be a short, enjoyable couple of fights is utter BS, especially when you factor in the controls issues, failure of parry and dex not working…
What the hell were Kabam thinking?

JP

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I don’t think these posts do anything as far as change goes. It’s nothing new, SQ keeps getting harder.

Game still in a bad state.

WE ARE ALL STILL PLAYING.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    JPeanuts said:

ŁŤÇ said:

No one is forcing you to do it, correct?

If it is too much of a challenge, I heard Story Chapter 1 is fun to do again.

Sweaty try hard…
    I have found legendary to be

I don’t think these posts do anything as far as change goes. It’s nothing new, SQ keeps getting harder.

Game still in a bad state.

WE ARE ALL STILL PLAYING.

SQ keeps getting harder? Based on what? We just had a period of no SQ and grindy (albeit easy) objectives. What was the last really hard side quest? They have always ranged in difficulty. This one is harder. That doesn't mean they keep getting harder.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wrathbert said:

I totally agree with this. People may think that it’s entitled to expect Epic difficulty to be easy, but I don’t think that’s the point. The point is that it should be consistent with past quests under the same difficulty.

This months Epic difficulty is significantly tougher than other months’, which can be misleading for an Uncollected player who is used to a certain difficulty. I remember last year when I was still Uncollected almost being able to clear Legendary difficulty on Mutant Treasure Island, which is crazy when you compare it to this month’s quest.

I agree that Epic is harder than it needs to be. It isn't hard at all for people that can do Legendary, but I expect there are Cav players that sometimes do Legendary and are struggling with Epic this time. I don't agree that it has to be consistent with other months though. It's OK for the SQ to have more variety in terms of difficulty.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

ŁŤÇ said:

No one is forcing you to do it, correct?

If it is too much of a challenge, I heard Story Chapter 1 is fun to do again.

No one is forcing you to leave a spiteful comment, correct?
    I'm not being spiteful. I'm being realistic.

So many players expect everything for free on here. They want compensation. Then get it, and it isn't good enough. They spent money to clear broken content that didn't work correctly. They want their money back.

What's the hurry? Why spend, and then complain afterwards? Why hold out your hand and expect extra every second of every day?

Kabam, whether we like them or not, has created a fantasy for us childlike Marvel lovers. We get to play a GAME where we become our favorite characters, and see these heroes develop; just as we do. And guess what? It's free! I'm choosing to enjoy them moments, enjoy all aspects of the game, learn new attackers, and HAVE FUN, all while not expecting anymore than I deserve.

Spiteful? Haha. It's a game. I treat it as one.

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Look at the multipliers, the middle lane has an extra zero compared to the outer paths.

Just did epic, the middle lane took me so much longer than the others.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

ŁŤÇ said:

We want a challenge. We want a buff. We want a nerf. Side Quests are a joke. Make them harder. Make them easier.

Try hard? How about get better. Use units, revive.

Kabam simply can't win. Nothing will ever be good enough forcso many.

Let me clarify for you:These are requests coming from different corners of the MCOC community-The Whales,The Mid Tier Players,The Newbies,etc

This company needs to figure out how to achieve balance in this game, before it’s too late.

There will never be balance. You can't please everyone; especially when both hands are out.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’d say this SQ is a little off. I’ve come at it on several accounts trying to understand which counters I have on each. It’s been a real crapshoot, with some baby accounts easily handling master, and one cav breezing thru epic both weeks. Other accounts got crushed everywhere, just based on the combination of having lanes well equipped to stop most mutants, and that center lane week two…

So, as usual, it’s fun to problem solve and mess with. But this one would suck if you were relying on it for progression and rewards, I guess.