**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion HEALING??!!!

Guys, Hyperion'S info days that he can heal with 3 cosmic charges. But whenever I try it I fail to heal him. Pls tell me the way to heal Hyperion. Pls

Comments

• SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    But please never use it it is a disadvantage . You will never get cosmic charge for 45 seconds if you use cosmic healing thts just sucks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You need to be at full power with 3 cosmic charges (the yellow buffs with the radioactive symbol on them) then dodge and hold block. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I still have yet to try it. Will do so in test run against WS in RoL.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited November 2017
    his regen is so good for ROL
    you can solo everyone there (exept wolverine) with him in ROL
    and if you have will power , that cooldown thing after regen works as a debuff , so you can keep heal him with that too !
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I don't use Hype a lot, but I've healed mine when I've used him and I've seen others do it a lot. The best way I have found is parry, heavy, Parry, heavy, L3. The L3 will give you the charges you need so then you dash back and hold block.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Do a sp3, witch gives 3 charges... hold block until timer runs out to regen... you have to have 3 of those charges...
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    The healing is super useful, play well and use it carefully, you'll be better for it
    Do a sp3, witch gives 3 charges... hold block until timer runs out to regen... you have to have 3 of those charges...

When 3 cosmic charges are active, a special 3 will allow champ to gain a cosmic overcharge buff without consuming the cosmic charge.

It seems this is the best timing to activate the regen as powergain remains active due to cosmic overcharge buff.

Is this correct?

• winterthur wrote: »

When 3 cosmic charges are active, a special 3 will allow champ to gain a cosmic overcharge buff without consuming the cosmic charge.

It seems this is the best timing to activate the regen as powergain remains active due to cosmic overcharge buff.

Is this correct?

First of all can someone explain what overcharge mode is I've played a lot of HypeBro and stacked the 3 Cosmic Charges but I never got a cosmic overcharge buff/mode
    edited November 2017
    Looks like it is correct.

The Cosmic Overcharge buff lasts for 20s and has a similar icon as powergain.
    However, the cooldown period is 45s and there is 25s where there will be no powergain.

Will be doing more test using the regen. It will be great not to have to rely on Wolverine as sole attacker in RoL.
    First of all can someone explain what overcharge mode is I've played a lot of HypeBro and stacked the 3 Cosmic Charges but I never got a cosmic overcharge buff/mode

When Hyperion acquires 3 Cosmic charge (which appears after every 8s but one consumed immediately into powergain unless there is one already active), launch special 3. There will be a 20s powergain or Comic overcharge buff.

• Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    nice vid, but why you blocked Ultron sp1
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's not my video.
    I finally managed to keep Hyperion alive against WS in RoL. B)
    Lost 44% health using regen to keep alive where usually I will get knocked out fairly early.

Hyperion gives loads of power to WS to launch special 2.
    Is WS' special 2 evadable?

ahofsmnww60n.png

I know I still need to practise more as combo count is poor.

92nsxaxzbglx.png

:)
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    3ul3r wrote: »
    if you are good at evading, you can get your opponent down to one or two hits, and heal up at the end of fight. but this can often get you in trouble.

This is the only time I use it. Basically, either let your power bar fill 100% and build your charges, or immediately after a SP3 when you get 3 charges.

But only if the fight is about over.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    If you have electro twice in map 6 you’ll be using regen twice.