**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Unfair match making!!!!!!

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Can you guys please fix the AI’s match making process. Our ally is a 21mil team and we are going up again 41 mil ally that in a completely different ball park. That’s totally unfair especially with the issues the game is having. Then you guys wonder why players are upset and taking breaks from the game. Things are getting worse and harder at the same time. Anyways I getting off topic. Please fix the match making process. Gold 3 ally’s shouldn’t be fighting gold 2 ally. Keep each rank in its own playing ground. It’s only fair right now. When you guys fix the control issues then that’s a another conversation. Please hear me out! I’m not trying to dis on Kabam or anything. I just want to be fair. I take alliances war very seriously and want it to a fair fight. And our match up right is totally unfair! AI set us up to lose!

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    you didn't even give a single stat about either alliance, whats the war rating for each?
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    That’s way I say fix the way it’s matched up. A team with hella ranked players across the board can have a low war rating but their ally in general can still be extremely strong then another. Which would be an unfair battle; A slaughter! For instance we are up against an ally with a 1320 war rating and our is 1280 or something around their, however their ally rating is 41 mil. Every player on that team has over a mil hero rating. It’s like sending a city to war with a state. It’s not even playing grounds is all I’m saying. I get it supposed to a challenge but when a team is much more stronger it’s not a challenge, it’s a death sentence.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    maybe they’re causal, maybe they’re tanking, maybe it’ll be one of those times they don’t place at all

Give exact war rating and we can tell you how fair it is

Look, ya we have the same war rating but other than that that team blows us out of the water. That is an unfair match up.
    Lol I don’t know I just think it shouldn’t be based off war rating. It should be based off those 4 things I marked.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    So you want the win because you rank higher

Not because you beat them

I’m guessing you lost to them because you didn’t beat them
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yep fair matchup I see no issues here
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Just because they are bigger doesn’t mean they are better.

I’ve seen alliance bigger than mine crumble. And loose. I’ve also witnessed alliances well under us in every aspect mount an amazing offense and used their best defense to roadblock an entire BG of mine taking the win because we couldn’t get past a few pesky defenders.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Look, ya we have the same war rating but other than that that team blows us out of the water. That is an unfair match up.

If you'd only play other 21mil alliances you would end up in tier 1, first in master even.
    This is fair matchmaking.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Every single war season we get about a hundred of these 'unfair' war posts smh.