**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this possible?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
Summoned symbiote isn't allowed in arenas. When I try using him in arenas it shows 'cannot use this hero in arena' screen. But this guy is freely using him arenas. Is this bugged or intended(or hack)

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Don't know if this is allowed but I am posting another bug on this thread which is showing invisible crystals and black crystal vault

Is summoned symbiotic allowed in arenas after r5?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I believe our little Symbi is coded in such a way that he can't be used in arenas (Check RoL for ex, he can't be in there either. I think it has something similar here.)

And please don't throw out the H-word so easily.

Afaik, when enemy player teams are chosen to be faced in arena, it cobbles together similar rated ones, which is why you always see 6*s paired with 6*s, and in this scenario 4*s and Symbi. Power ratings.

Being r5 or not has no impact whatsoever
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Terra said:

I believe our little Symbi is coded in such a way that he can't be used in arenas (Check RoL for ex, he can't be in there either. I think it has something similar here.)

Afaik, when enemy player teams are chosen to be faced in arena, it cobbles together similar rated ones, which is why you always see 6*s paired with 6*s, and in this scenario 4*s and Symbi. Power ratings.

H Word? What in the world. 💀💀💀🤣

Terra said:

I still couldn't understand your words. Do you mean to say that the arena controls the opponent team matchmaking on its own. And any champ can be used randomly?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I still couldn't understand your words. Do you mean to say that the arena controls the opponent team matchmaking on its own. And any champ can be used randomly?
    Yes. But I think it has some guidelines. How many times do you see a 6* team that aren't matched in ranks? You see r3/r3/r3, not r1/r3/r2 teams about
    OK so this means according to their rank they are selected randomly