**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I'm surprised at Joe Fixit since I assumed that they'd buff the community choice champions roughly in the order they were voted for, but maybe they just had a cool idea and ran with it regardless. I hope he's good.

Hawkeye will be interesting. He already has a good kit, just needs a damage boost and a bit more utility. I don't remember if we're on a tune-up month or a moderate buff month, but I think he could do with either and turn out really good.

I don't have any as 6*s so it's a bit meh on that front, but I do have a maxed-out 4* Hawkeye from way back in the day so I'll at least be able to try him out in arena without any hassle.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

*sad iron fist noises intensify*

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Y’all still have hopes for buffs?

Yeah because even if there's one that went horribly horribly wrong is usually something salvageable that the other one. And really the only one I hope is the horribly horribly wrong one is the one that's already horribly horrible.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'm surprised at Joe Fixit since I assumed that they'd buff the community choice champions roughly in the order they were voted for, but maybe they just had a cool idea and ran with it regardless. I hope he's good.

Hawkeye will be interesting. He already has a good kit, just needs a damage boost and a bit more utility. I don't remember if we're on a tune-up month or a moderate buff month, but I think he could do with either and turn out really good.

I don't have any as 6*s so it's a bit meh on that front, but I do have a maxed-out 4* Hawkeye from way back in the day so I'll at least be able to try him out in arena without any hassle.

Well they never said that the buffs would come in a specific order, only that overhauls take the most amount of time and that they wouldn't really start on one unless they had an idea to jump start it so most likely they got inspired with Joe fix it and they ran with it.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    I wonder if hawkeye will have new animations, he has similar animations to the older champions in the game. Pretty Kabam said that new animations would be for champs like that.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Ercarret said:

Thor Rags was a moderate update in October, which means Hawkeye should also be a moderate. I'm so hyped

• shumaxgorathshumaxgorath Posts: 19
    Considering I pulled and duped 6* Hawkeye out of two consecutive crystals on Friday…this pleases me greatly.

Now wait for his buff to be a dud lol
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I’m just hoping they don’t change his sp1 ability of power drain, that most likely will have people complaining.

I'm can't wait for people to jump in and complain how they use to use him for AON nodes in T1 wars and they want their rank down tickets back. Although , I think I did see one R3 joe fix it before
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Texas_11 said:

ItsDamien said:

Y’all still have hopes for buffs?

Current R3 buffed champs :
    Diablo
    DDHK
    HTD
    Hood
    Ronin
    Immortal Hulk
    Odin
    Mister fantastic
    Ultron

I like the buffs so far, sorry you couldn't find anyone you liked. Not sure what you expect.
    does ihulk really count tho since his “buffs” weren’t via the buff program

and I really wouldn’t count ronin either even though he was an actual buff
    1000% to me it counts, he went from being unplayable to a beast for me.

Ronins buff was enough to get me to take him to R3. I use him on the regular.

Mister Fantastic also went from a maybe to a definite for me.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I’m just hoping they don’t change his sp1 ability of power drain, that most likely will have people complaining.

hopefully they wouldn't change a major part of a champ's kit that people actually like them for. then again, guillotine happened
    Eh, Guillotine barely had kit

Aside from the SP3, I guess

Anyway, removing the power drain utility would be seriously unwise in this current situation.