**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Even the worst science champ of 2021 is better than sorcerer supreme

2»

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Thank you for the entertainment. Thats all i can say

What can I say? I’m an entertainer at heart.
    🤡?
    People clowning on forums now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Nope. Have you seen videos of sorc?
  • Sure her damage is not over the top fantastic, but she gets the job done. Listen, I don’t like playing sorcerer most of the time, but she is still fantastic. Even though I don’t like her because of the damage, I bring her often because she gets the job done.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Although I think she is a little Overrated she is far from bad
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Well, I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion... Unfortunately that doesn't stop you from being wrong about Sorcerer. Luckily, in this game if you don't like a champ you can simply not play them.

Didn’t know I couldn’t play quake, sorc supreme, CMM, longshot or guilly 2099.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    As somebody who has had a 6* R3 sig 200 Sorcerer for a while now, I can confidentially say you have zero clue what your talking about and are so wrong it’s not even funny.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Oh you're the person that said Venom is forgotten cause of Venompool. I really like your jokes :)
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    *not based opinion at all*
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I would appreciate reading this, and a new point of view, if there weren't so many videos of practical in-game playtime - not just words - proving otherwise.