**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just have to say

Man I wish AQ timers stayed at 30 mins. I would even take 45 min timers. I know it has already been stated the changes will not happen, but I can’t see the downfall from a business standpoint. 99% of players enjoy the timers.

It’s so nice to get to bed at a decent time when doing map 6. We are actually having fun in AQ instead of feeling like it’s a chore. Having lower timers make this game more enjoyable. We can move in AQ and actually play other areas of the game for fun. Being stressed out from AQ makes me not want to play other parts of the game. I would spend more time in game actually playing it if AQ was less stressful. Longer timers equal more stress, less sleep, less fun, and less time in the game from being burnt out. Shorter timers equal the exact opposite of all of that.
With shorter timers, more people would play map 6. That would lead to more money spent, and more time spent in game bc of donation requirements.

Anyways, I was in such a good mood this morning after waking up and seeing that I don’t have to bug anyone to get moving bc everyone was able to get to a good point before bed last night. I know you guys won’t make the changes, but I just really felt like posting this.

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    What? Are you crazy? You like getting 'punished' EVERY AQ !?
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I totally agree with this guy and his reasons
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We finished map 5 9 hours early today.
    11 am we were done, rest of the day to chill
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    We just finished map 6 with about 5 hours to spare. We aren’t rushing to get defenders placed and now we have people in a good mood hitting some arena.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    map 6 completed under less than 12 hrs
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    map 6 completed under less than 12 hrs

Definitely doable. That’s why I think 45 min timers would be better. We could have finished the map if we would have stayed up later than most of us would have wanted to. I like to get 8 hours of sleep every night and not stay up until 1 in the morning just to make sure we are good for the next day.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    These timers are so much better. Bgs finished and people with time to do arenas and place champs.