**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to I create multiple all accounts through a same device without deleting any accounts?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
This is what I need to do for gifting event. How can I get multiple accounts in a single device without deleting them(if possible)

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    It is possible . Go to setting options in top left , click on sign in , then click on sign or logout and it will give you the option to create another account .
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Log out as rohit said. TAP TO CONTINUE. New account will be started. Go to settings and find an option "create new kabam account" or sth. Register w new email (other than you use on your main). Done.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Cant expect much from a Real Madrid Fan
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

This is what I need to do for gifting event. How can I get multiple accounts in a single device without deleting them(if possible)

Hope you don't loose your main
    It isn't worth spending hours grind on alts for a game and Kabam Mike has hinted that they will put restrictions on gifting rules .... which means your alt might end up being useless
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Hope you don't loose your main
    It isn't worth spending hours grind on alts for a game and Kabam Mike has hinted that they will put restrictions on gifting rules .... which means your alt might end up being useless
    Might be, but new account challenge is fun, so far grinder 900 units and 7 revives are kept in stash, exploring act 2 and will get a ton more
    Skiddy212 said:

Watch this dude never find his main again….

id love that
    You won't love reality but

And then we'd have hundreds of crystal opening threads for his alt
    No man not 100,one single mega thread but for main and all my alts altogether
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Wow just wow
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    You sir have black air force energy

You sir have black air force energy

Ya thanks 😂
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

"alt account" and you need different emails to make different kabam accounts have to sign in and out constantly... waste of time tho game aint ganna be around for long if it keep going like this

People only do this for a month in a year not a big deal
    waste of time in the grand scheme of things, not talking about just making the alts process lol if kabam wont fix all their bugs BUT they have time to wall people off from gaining any type of advantage then the game wont be around long. hence waste of time, i understand its an easy process to make the alts its just not worth it.

Sadly it ain't the reality bro,i was successful able to create another account and I have been able to back in to my main too, safely
    How unfortunate
    Lolz
  • AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 57
    So greedy :D
    This is just the first time I am trying it, dunno why kabam is ruining this too
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

This is just the first time I am trying it, dunno why kabam is ruining this too

Hey bud how many accounts have you made till now??
    Only 2 yet but I am planning to make 3 to 5