**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have been Duped!

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
So cool! It's always great having discussions on the forum and glad I can contribute to conversations that are important to the community.

To celebrate I am going to give you guys my duped ability and you are more than welcome to share yours:

Signature Ability: Language Barrier

Texas_11 has a 67% chance to deflect all ridiculous comments. If responding to more than 1 person at a time , Texas gains a fury buff and flames the individual with a language known as "Facts"

While speaking facts Texas is immune to infuriate, and taunt debuffs that would otherwise trigger him.(3 day cooldown)

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I love this write-up. Very clever. Congrats.

Cheers 🥂! Thank you.
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Wow this is an amazing post!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Why is it called Language barrier tho? I really love that clever humour, so I'd hate to miss this part of it
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    My sig ability is, apparently:

Faceblock: 50 percent chance to dash into the defender's special, with the chance increasing by 10 percent for every hit on the defender's combo meter.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Signature Ability: All The Points

Spidey’s comment rate is increased by +200%. Additionally, chances of getting a positive reaction on a comment or post is tripled. Upon getting 1000 more points, apply a taunt debuff on @Rookiie

This is funny , but so accurate lol.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Signature Ability: Reverse John Cena

Each time someone sees ThatGuyYouSaw, he officially becomes ThatGuyYouSaw to that person. ThatGuyYouSaw gets up to +1000 Attack Rating and +3000 Physical Resistance and Energy Resistance based on ADHD fuel each time this happens.

If ThatGuyYouSaw is at 100 ADHD fuel or if Air-Walker is mentioned in a conversation, become Debuff Immune and immune to caring what the mods think.

These bonuses reset everytime ThatGuyYouSaw is muted, as no one can see him.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Sig Ability: Super Debator

Upon someone pointlessly criticizing kabam, Total_Domin01 has a 82.53% chance respond to that thread in kabam's favor. This chance increases by 16.98% every time a compensation post is made.

Additionally, whenever an easy opportunity to mock someone comes around, Total_Domin01 will mock the said someone. This ability is not affected by ability accuracy reduction.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Only a super debator and not a master?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Only feel like a super
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Only a super debator and not a master?

Maybe a cunning linguist as well