**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

reasons for banning

I'm sure some of you are going to tell me that I am being incredibly dramatic, but I think it is extremely unjust of Kabam not tell you why you've been banned. One of my Alliance members was banned for 7 days, and then 30 days. I'm not here to argue whether or not he's done something to merit the ban. ( FYI, he hasn't.)

I don't understand how we can just go along with the injustice. It is incredibly unfair to be punished and not be told why.

Kabam Support is so useless. They really need to go back and take some English lessons. I sent them an e-mail regarding this. Did they get back to me, addressing my specific concerns? Of course, they didn't.

Yeah, this is just a game. However, it's a game that we enjoy playing. To know that Kabam's algorithm is so capricious is not fun inducing.

That's all.

Comments

• ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    edited November 2017
    IGnore
  • Connect wrote: »
    IGnore

I don't see whare this has anything to do with the discussion at hand. If the game was modded and played, that's a ban. Cut and dry. Whether the player did it, or allowed another to do it shouldn't matter. A hacked account also doesn't reeeeally happen. Usually a "hacked account" is a result of choosing to share login info or getting scammed into login sharing. This, too, is the player's fault.

In either of those cases, it's very easy for kabam to say "you did x. It breaks the rules. This account is now banned. Thank you".

My worry (and the frustration of OP) is that kabam doesn't explain the bans. That's a bit ridiculous and opens the door for bans that shouldn't happen to stand. There is a very long list of kabam mess ups if you look back at just the last year. I'M NOT TRYING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT GAME PROBLEMS. THEY HAPPEN. IT IS WHAT IT IS. What I am saying is that mistakes happen and it'd be a huge shame for an honest player to get mistakenly banned and not be told the supposed reason for the ban and therefore have no way of proving it was a mistake.
  • Same here, I was also banned twice,7 days and now 1 month and I absolutely have no idea why. It’s always the same automated reply from support about account sharing and/or third party software. I don’t do both and still was banned twice after two years of dedicated game play and money spending on good deals. My rating is 400k+, prestige almost 5k and a member of a great and understanding 11m alliance. Too bad because all this has come to an end for no reason at all.
  • @ZODIACCC no clue about your account or reasons for banning. I wouldn't make assumptions on either side of your issue. But I will say that kabam SHOULD give you specific reasons for banning your account.and should answer your emails with something other than form/useless answers.

I couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be to be banned when you truly did nothing wrong. I've sent tickets for very straightforward problems that were easy to understand and received numerous generic answers that had absolutely nothing to do with my tickets. To lose everything you've done in game because of a system mistake would make me crazy.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    well tbh with you there is nothing you can do about it. Besides if you want it to change. Go to support and get a ticket like anyone else would do. Ask why you got banned on support and ask if there is anything you can do to help resolve issue.
  • SCARE wrote: »
    well tbh with you there is nothing you can do about it. Besides if you want it to change. Go to support and get a ticket like anyone else would do. Ask why you got banned on support and ask if there is anything you can do to help resolve issue.

That's the point here. That's the only recourse the player has. And the player is inevitably met with non answers and then gets their ticket(s) closed. And that's IF they get a response at all. That's the problem that needs to be fixed.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    chunkyb wrote: »
    SCARE wrote: »

That's the point here. That's the only recourse the player has. And the player is inevitably met with non answers and then gets their ticket(s) closed. And that's IF they get a response at all. That's the problem that needs to be fixed.

i hope it gets fixed
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Cheetahs WILL be extinct!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It is good they are trying to clean up the game. And they should say what the basis for banning an account. Perhaps some of those being banned are not guilty of using hacks or account sharing but maybe there were over used exploits...so long taken advantage of that it seemed okay...but if that is the case they should say, "banned for exploiting solo quests..."
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Lmao “ I’m not going to argue whether he did or didn’t” next sentence “he didn’t”
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I'm not accusing, but obviously there are some here not guilty of the greater crimes of hacks or account sharing getting caught in the net like dolphins...so are there other potential reasons? They should at least say, "we suspect you, or we have identified that you..." and give a reason. That would head some of the complainers off at the door and give others who may not be guilty a grounds to challenge the decision.
This discussion has been closed.