**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Becoming Uncollected

I’m sure you guys see this every day but I’m really struggling to become Uncollected. I feel like I should have no problems at all with my squad and masteries, but Bane is just slaughtering me. I’ve watched all the videos on this node and practiced dexterity and baiting specials for hours but I’m still struggling. I can keep the counter down at first but between watching that and baiting special, I get tripped as the fight goes on. Open to DM in game. Any tips for me??

Comments

• zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    You can practice Bane in the Side Quest, Alien Assault, Epic or higher, right lane (Surfer). It's 0 energy, so you can keep practicing until the rhythm of the fight becomes comfortable for you.
  • zaspacer said:

You can practice Bane in the Side Quest, Alien Assault, Epic or higher, right lane (Surfer). It's 0 energy, so you can keep practicing until the rhythm of the fight becomes comfortable for you.

Thanks, this really helped; I don't know what happened but I guess I got better, because I defeated The Collector last night.
  • UnitboyUnitboy Posts: 31
    I was cavalier with that type of roster dude, just do it trust yourself