**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continued gameplay issues and compensation

Titan1897Titan1897 Posts: 4
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. As many of us know, the game is still having many bugs and issues for a long time now. We were told that by this month the bugs will be fixed but they still haven't been fixed and also new bugs are being found by many of us every week. While a good amount of us have left, many of us are still playing the game and supporting kabam. We are desperately waiting for the game to be fixed and be in its glory again as how it was before. The mcoc player base is such that even though we face many difficulties on a day-to-day basis in the game due to the bugs and difficulty level of the fights, we still hang on to the game because we like it. We think that kabam understands us. But they don't. They get such a great player base and what we get from them is

1) Continued gameplay issues which make content a lot more harder to complete.
2) Get even more bugs as time passes.
3) Get compensation which isn't really compensation but just a way of kabam to make us quiet. We don't get the single player revives from them that we actually are supposed to get as compensation. We get the amount of revives and potions from them every month which is actually equivalent to a week's compensation.
4) Get side quests where the difficulty level is nowhere near the level of rewards we are getting after completing them.
5) We are being kept in the dark of when actually these bugs are gonna be fixed. They just either take out their anger on us for asking when these bugs will be fixed by telling us they don't know when it is gonna done and that they can't just give us false information which is lying but they have been lying to us about this anyway so it brings a doubt in my mind or when we ask for the compensation we actually need, we just get an excuse of the fact that it seems that some players aren't affected by this so they don't want to give compensation to them which will be at their advantage. Now I do understand this but the current situation of the game is affecting all of us. Yes, the parry and controls issue may not have been affecting some players but the bugs like the ikaris bug, AQ timeout bug, special tap bug, etc are affecting each and every one.

So kabam, if you are reading this, know that I am a huge fan of the game and I get it that even you are struggling in fixing these bugs. But just tell us the truth of when these bugs will be fixed or atleast make the rewards of the side quests better and give us the compensation that we all need. Thank you for reading this message.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Titan1897 said:

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. As many of us know, the game is still having many bugs and issues for a long time now. We were told that by this month the bugs will be fixed but they still haven't been fixed and also new bugs are being found by many of us every week. While a good amount of us have left, many of us are still playing the game and supporting kabam. We are desperately waiting for the game to be fixed and be in its glory again as how it was before. The mcoc player base is such that even though we face many difficulties on a day-to-day basis in the game due to the bugs and difficulty level of the fights, we still hang on to the game because we like it. We think that kabam understands us. But they don't. They get such a great player base and what we get from them is

1) Continued gameplay issues which make content a lot more harder to complete.
    2) Get even more bugs as time passes.
    3) Get compensation which isn't really compensation but just a way of kabam to make us quiet. We don't get the single player revives from them that we actually are supposed to get as compensation. We get the amount of revives and potions from them every month which is actually equivalent to a week's compensation.
    4) Get side quests where the difficulty level is nowhere near the level of rewards we are getting after completing them.
    5) We are being kept in the dark of when actually these bugs are gonna be fixed. They just either take out their anger on us for asking when these bugs will be fixed by telling us they don't know when it is gonna done and that they can't just give us false information which is lying but they have been lying to us about this anyway so it brings a doubt in my mind or when we ask for the compensation we actually need, we just get an excuse of the fact that it seems that some players aren't affected by this so they don't want to give compensation to them which will be at their advantage. Now I do understand this but the current situation of the game is affecting all of us. Yes, the parry and controls issue may not have been affecting some players but the bugs like the ikaris bug, AQ timeout bug, special tap bug, etc are affecting each and every one.

So kabam, if you are reading this, know that I am a huge fan of the game and I get it that even you are struggling in fixing these bugs. But just tell us the truth of when these bugs will be fixed or atleast make the rewards of the side quests better and give us the compensation that we all need. Thank you for reading this message.

1.) Agreed
    2.) Agreed
    3.) Agreed
    4.) kinda agree
    5.) They have told that they attempt a March - April fix.

Overall A good post that sums up all that we have had to deal with in just the last month.

• Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    StainA said:

I’ve normally done exploration of heroic through to UC and at least a single run through Cav within the first week of a new EQ. This month I haven’t even done single runs through anything. The “fun” factor and eagerness to play just isn’t there anymore. Kabam’s lack of care and communication is beyond a joke. They’re complacent and think people will continue to spend money on a broken game. That may have been the case early on, but a couple of rogue bugs has rapidly become a swarm and players are clearly getting sick of it. So many posts where people are venting their frustration at the fact they can’t play or enjoy the game they love the way they used to just get deleted, rather than getting a response or even acknowledged. I won’t be surprised if I check back into the forums in half an hour and this one is gone 🙄

Same havnt completed any of the event quests.finding it a waste of my time
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    edited November 2021

e_mac said:

Honestly, I just don't feel like playing anymore. Everytime I log in and start to play I'm instantly put off because most times my champions don't respond to my commands...
    So many bugs... Even with crystals. I went to get rid of exceeding pchs the other day, pressed 10 and got 9 crystals. Didn't even bother the hassle to say anything.
    I'm so far behind this month that I doubt I will be completing any of the events.
    And what bothers me most is that it is useless to say anything.

Did u check if u might for a 4star nexus?
    No bro, it wasn't like I opened 10 crystals and it gave me 9 champions. I tapped on the 10 crystals button and it gave me 9. I didn't even bother to say anything because I only open PHCs for iso and points towards summoner advancement and still had over a 100k shards.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I honestly think they should bring the glory back because i am trying to take my 5* falcon to r5 to make my 3rd r5
  • Titan1897Titan1897 Posts: 4

I am not a big fan of arenas but recently I stopped doing the side quests and the event quests.
    I have only been doing arenas because my spending has dropped to nothing.
    I am now seeing what the other side of the game is like as a FTP player.
    It’s actually pretty fun hoarding units and battle chips.

I’m done spending money on a broken game.

I am a free to play player so Ik how hard it is