**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula issues

Nebulas s3 is broken. It will not KO an opponent. It will reduce their health to 0 in the animation, but afterwards they stand back up and have the same hp as before the s3 hit.

Also she is not consistently passing her shock with her parry, and sometimes passing the shock without a parry.

Same issue with Blade not getting a parry, but activating a bleed with the “well-timed block”. The 2 should go hand-in-hand. You shouldn’t be getting one without the other.

I can post a video of all of the issues.

Please address this.

Comments

• SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Nebula s1 isn’t power draining either
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    yes her SP1 doesn't do its job which is tp power drain. I thought they already fixed this but it has been 2 updates version and nothing is fixed..
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    yes her SP1 doesn't do its job which is tp power drain. I thought they already fixed this but it has been 2 updates version and nothing is fixed..

*which is to*
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Been reporting this for like two months now I keep seeing. Y I haven't ranked her
  • Her power drain is working just fine. You need shocks active on the opponent when you hit them with the s1. Her s3 is broken and parry is not in sync with well-timed block abilities
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    edited November 2017
    Agree with OP...
    Spec. Attack 3 goes through animation... obliterates enemy and then enemy either stands up with pre-attack power levels or lies there sizzling for a second... stands up and attacks my now non- spec. attack enabled Nebula!!

This has happened repeatedly in all levels... but in AQ & AW it is especially costly as she is my 1st Tech champion and 2nd Overall!!!

This has been going on since end of September and has gotten worse in the last 3 weeks!!!

Please fix asap as this has cost my Alliance victories in at least 2 AQ's and 2 AW's in the last 10 days!!!

And no... I do not have any video of the occurrence!!! I shouldn't f-ING have to, to get action on this matter!!!
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    I hit hard that KG, so hard, he stood lying on the floor. His regen came into play and i couldnt hit him any way. Only by heavy attack - which caused him no damage, but activated shock - what had finally killed him...

Same happened few minutes later against Hyperion, but he woke up (after 5 secs or so) and died like a man...

nebulabugd9r1m.png
  • Hey @UndividedPuma, we're aware the issues with Nebula's Special 3 and are working on a resolution to the issue. We're also aware that the timing of Nebula and Blade's well-timed block effects aren't quite matching up with the timing for a Parry and are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved as well.

As for her Special 1, the attack's Power Drain is dependent on how many stacks of Shock your opponent has on them at the time. If the opponent has no Shock on them, they won't be Power Drained. If you had Shock stacks on your opponent and were still not draining any of their Power, that would be unusual. If that has happened to you, would you be able to tell me who your opponent was and what game mode you were in?