**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have been Duped!

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
So cool! It's always great having discussions on the forum and glad I can contribute to conversations that are important to the community.

To celebrate I am going to give you guys my duped ability and you are more than welcome to share yours:

Signature Ability: Language Barrier

Texas_11 has a 67% chance to deflect all ridiculous comments. If responding to more than 1 person at a time , Texas gains a fury buff and flames the individual with a language known as "Facts"

While speaking facts Texas is immune to infuriate, and taunt debuffs that would otherwise trigger him.(3 day cooldown)

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I love this write-up. Very clever. Congrats.

Cheers 🥂! Thank you.
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Wow this is an amazing post!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Why is it called Language barrier tho? I really love that clever humour, so I'd hate to miss this part of it
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    My sig ability is, apparently:

Faceblock: 50 percent chance to dash into the defender's special, with the chance increasing by 10 percent for every hit on the defender's combo meter.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Signature Ability: All The Points

Spidey’s comment rate is increased by +200%. Additionally, chances of getting a positive reaction on a comment or post is tripled. Upon getting 1000 more points, apply a taunt debuff on @Rookiie

This is funny , but so accurate lol.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Signature Ability: Reverse John Cena

Each time someone sees ThatGuyYouSaw, he officially becomes ThatGuyYouSaw to that person. ThatGuyYouSaw gets up to +1000 Attack Rating and +3000 Physical Resistance and Energy Resistance based on ADHD fuel each time this happens.

If ThatGuyYouSaw is at 100 ADHD fuel or if Air-Walker is mentioned in a conversation, become Debuff Immune and immune to caring what the mods think.

These bonuses reset everytime ThatGuyYouSaw is muted, as no one can see him.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Sig Ability: Super Debator

Upon someone pointlessly criticizing kabam, Total_Domin01 has a 82.53% chance respond to that thread in kabam's favor. This chance increases by 16.98% every time a compensation post is made.

Additionally, whenever an easy opportunity to mock someone comes around, Total_Domin01 will mock the said someone. This ability is not affected by ability accuracy reduction.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Only a super debator and not a master?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Only feel like a super
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Only a super debator and not a master?

Maybe a cunning linguist as well