**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the Rule re: Finding Daily Class Mastery Cores??

AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I am constantly trying to find Class Mastery Cores and have tried all manner of combinations for unlocking (you know what I mean!) the daily class Quests so it has a class Mastery Core!! Thought I had it figured out but no.

And how many are available in a day?? I picked up 2 in an hour... once!!!

This is infuriating as I have found, maybe, 5 cores, in the last 10 days!!!

If it is purely random... then... why (that would be stupid) ???

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Use loyalty to buy it.

It sure does take very long to win it on the daily quest.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    I just got 5 cosmic cores yesterday for reaching lvl51 and three tech cores today in the daily event. Just have to play through them they pop up alot.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Yes... I know that... but ...

There should be a single core as a reward for 100% exploration of the daily class Quest!

6 cores per week... one per day... and on Sundays (rainbow day) a chance at one of the Carbonadium/Adamantium/Vibranium/Unobtainium cores (lol)!!!

At least put one of those cores in the daily/weekly/special event Daily login Calendars!!!

Come On!!!
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    I just got 5 cosmic cores yesterday for reaching lvl51 and three tech cores today in the daily event. Just have to play through them they pop up alot.

3 tech cores??? I am Lvl 54 and I've had 2 in a day... once!!! And I check them at least a dozen times trying to get them to pop up!

Was there a specific time of day? ?

Are you IOS or Android? Does that matter?

Should I restart the app to trigger it?

Is there any guideline AT ALL?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    It is possible to obtain 3 cores from running all three difficulty level and it is really RNG on cores appearing.

I have yet to find a post on any strategy that can 'force' the cores to appear.
    winterthur wrote: »
    It is possible to obtain 3 cores from running all three difficulty level and it is really RNG on cores appearing.

I constantly run all 3 levels and used to get 1 core on a regular basis... now it's discouraging and a waste of effort!

C'mon Kabam!
    winterthur wrote: »

I constantly run all 3 levels and used to get 1 core on a regular basis... now it's discouraging and a waste of effort!

C'mon Kabam!

Do cores appear mid Quest?