**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend or Gifting

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
Which will you dump your units into? Cyber Weekend or Gifting

Cyber Weekend or Gifting 161 votes

Cyber Weekend
31%
BigMoDisbanded_pensHort4zuffyDuo_Kuliobm3eppsDeacon03DragonMCOCOsfan8ScholiaDoom_and_GloomSandeepSpseudosaneyuwAckbar67Zuko_ILCMigginslyKILLMФИGЕЯPikoluXva23 50 votes
Gifting
26%
mostlyharmlessnChovnerTheVyrusTerraFoxhero007NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Total_Domin01rockykostonRaikisManav_preet0808Austin555555LibertyPrimeV1Liquidkoldcx23433JuggerNotMad_Titan72JimmyBDeadpool87 43 votes
50/50
26%
DrenlinLuciusVorenusTristanGK_23FitnesscwcaptaincushStarhawkLucky7LucianoTheHeroDeservedbrandinhospiderbites0196BlackOracleBugmat78X_E_CutionerEwell65SSS69AATTEbony_NawSteel_Ball_RunRenaxqqParam1988 42 votes
Won't Participate
16%
DrZolaCaptain_007_buffajrdeadscoobKennadoCassyRbk19manveertherealCamby01MysterioUsername19273dangarang122AlexBossuMasterpuffFabwiziKen1378Nix2222TheBair123Celtic1981Elwind 26 votes

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Gifting
    Said Gifting for now. Burning the units I have for the benefit of my Alliance Members.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Gifting
    Voted for gifting, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pass on a good cyber weekend deal or two.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Won't Participate
    not spending money on the game right now, have no intention of doing so considering the state of the game and response that is resulting from it
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    50/50
    Will only spend the grinded units if they give me sig stones
    1000 units at Max will be spended
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Cyber Weekend
    I'm not buying any deals, but I have 18k units ready for cyber
  • BafNOOBBafNOOB Posts: 6
    Won't Participate
    The game doesn't work but I'll throw money at it anyway
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Cyber Weekend
    Opened 25 GGCs last year and got only 1.5k 6* shards. Have 15k units for this year and I have a feeling offers are gonna rock.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Gifting
    Gifting only.
    With alt units >:)
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Gifting
    When you see the difference between both options
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Cyber Weekend
    More than likely cyber weekend. At l last you generally know what you are buying. GGCs can be good or worthless.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    50/50
    I only have 5k units, so I'm thinking buy some of the cheapest deals and save units for gifting. If deals are good enough, buy the first two deals
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Gifting
    I'll spend some cash for Cyber Weekend and maybe get the first unit offer if it's good enough for 1000 units, but then the rest of my 15000 units goes towards gifting event
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    When I see the offers, I will decide tbh. Gifting is heavily rng, so if Cyber weekend is a gamble, I'll pass. If not, I'll spend
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Gifting
    I am saving up for gifting cause of last year I got a decent amount of 5 stars
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    50/50
    Leaning towards 50/50, at least until I see what the deals are exactly. Might pick up a couple paid offers with unit bundles from cyber, then save those units for gifting unless there is an amazing "cant pass this offer" deal.
    Only have 2500 units saved currently though, might be able to squeeze closer to 4k by next weekend.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Cyber Weekend
    Maybe one or two deals at max...
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Cyber Weekend
    Going mostly for cyber weekend unless they don’t offer any T5cc % selectors in the cav deals. If that end up being the case then I’ll be going all in the gifting event
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Cyber Weekend
    Cyber weekend for thronebreaker, gifting for anything else
  • Cyber Weekend
    WHy do one if you have enough units for both. Im at 47k.